Nick's Myspace

luvmanatees

I just checked Nick's my space and the last time he signed on was Jun 21, 2007. I don't know about you guys, but everyone I know that has one checks it at least once a day, if not more. Kind of funny that it's been 44 days since he signed in and three of those he has been out of the house. Just thought I would mention that, especaillay since he gave his myspace address to America on House Calls Friday. I would think he would want to see how many "new friends" have requested ok's.

Well, from what I understand they actually went into the BB house on June 30th. Almost a full week before the 1st episode aired. Plus I've also heard them talking about being in sequester for all of the promotional stuff for the show for a few days before that. So, I imagine he's been unable to logon because of the show.

{puff puff - gasp} Ginger, I'm having trouble catching up to you. How can I gasp stalk you gasp

when you post gasp 15 messages in gasp 3 minutes.

no ginger.... i just said that it was wrong that some diva gal posts live feed updates from Mortys as her own over there.. and they jumped me for it. i ended up saying they had dirty hooker mouths.... i can not repeat what they said to me, it was all :censored: and then some. i even got some threats. :o

fizzle, I was following along yesterday... the way they reacted, I thought we'd turned the corner and bumped into Dick ( :footballhelmet: for protection lol)

You sure did hold your own Fizzle! Thanks for letting them know Mortys is the best. Even Dani thinks so! Jem had to end the original thread. Apparently they came here, signed up, and posted a copied message from their site. Now they are bragging that they caught Mortys "copy and Pasting" just like we accused them of on our "soapbox" All I can say is, Too Much Drama.

I have a My Space page, and I have lots of friends and family that are also on My Space, but I do not go there every day, maybe once a week. My son lives in Ore. and just got married and not having met his new wife I have gone on my Space to read her blogs, it is helping me to get to know her, so for me "My Space" isn't wasted space, I am not as young as alot so maybe my need to go there and chat is less, I prefer to come here more.,lol

I have a myspace as well FatCat. I actually love it. I reunited with old high school friends on there, plus it's a fun way to share pics and blogs with extended family and friends. I also use it to keep up with my favorite bands.

I'll have to check out Nick's...see if it's interesting at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived