Friday 8/3 Feed Discussion

Jem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:30 BBT

Eric hasn't been called to the DR to get his America's Player orders. He may get this one by default if it's Jen or Kail......

Usually they let him know as nominations are tomorrow.

Jessica can't stay in an alliance with these two long term because she would always be the third wheel to be discarded at the end. I think she is smart enough to see that they are a twosome.

the girl a floater she is in an alliance with everyone

Eric blew his cover by protesting too much...runnning around and trying to throw suspicion on others. He really should have played it much cooler.

What surprised me is Dick telling Jess that they know Eric is the mystery voter and how they want to get him out. Dick is either testing Jess's loyalty or he is extremely stupid...he has to know Eric and Jess are very tight. Stupid move...with this warning, Eric may be able to spin this to his advantage or counteract his backdooring somehow. Dick just doesn't know when to shut up.

I really wouldn't mind seeing Eric backdoored this week though. I rather like the guy...but don't care for how the AP twist is screwing other players games.

eric in last two week forgot he was a floater

jessica didnt

she never says much

jessica greatest floater of all time

I think I've figured out that Eric has told Jessica his BB secret...the night before when he was supposed to get Kail voted off he was in the HOH with Jess and had his back to her, he said how much he hated Kail and she quickly replied ME TOO then when he turned to look at her...he made his entire speech about KAIL looking straight at the camera not looking into her eyes ONCE. That's their signal that he doesn't mean what he is saying..go back and take a look.

"Amber actually said that the banner probably said she and Eric lie because....... they're trying to make her (Amber) and Eric look bad because they (Amber and Eric) are "so honest". She just gets more and more ridiculous. "

Amber needs to go. If Dani is smart she will keep Eric close, put up Amber as a pawn and then backdoor Jen so Jen doesn't have any chance in hell of wining POV. Then if the worst happens and it is Amber and Kail on the block she can get Eric to campaign for her, but telling him she "knows" what is going on with him, but that she thinks he is a smart player and wants to join in an alliance with him and Jessica otherwise she will out him. Personally I think Eric will get on board with getting rid of both Kail and Amber cause he wants to stay in the house as long as possible and win as many tasks as possible.

If the other HGs that AREN'T Dani and Dick think it was a bad idea voting out Nick, they're morons. Dani and Nick (which would also include Dick by default) was the strongest alliance in the house. None of them would ever vote against the other until the end. At least one of the three had to go so saying it was a bad idea isn't true.

I am glad to finally see Jess do something or at least say something other than "uhhhh hmmmm". ED should have kept his mouth shut. But...if you read his HOH diary, he mentions Jen and him working together eventually. It now seems all the crap between the 2 of them is an act.

This whole Eric thing with the extra vote has actually made me interested again. I guess anything that puts Dick in jeopardy will. I think it's truly, utterly and completely over for Dick now. Everyone in the house is going to be gunning for him since next week and Dani can't win HoH, so it's basically Dick vs everyone else for HoH (maybe Zach since he's such a tool and may STILL side with Dick after they tell him what Dick and Dani have been saying behind his back).

I know things can change but the other HGs really do seem fed up with Dick and this whole Eric accusation (even though it's true) seems to be the last straw.

I agree with you Xal ~

but if you ask uvp the game is rigged and Dick and Daniele will be the F2. No way. Dick and Dani have way too many targets on their heads.

you donht have targets when the game is fixed for you to win

I agree, too, Xal.

Especially during that HOH comp when Dick said even more things to Jen and people in the background said that was enough. But watch Dick be surprised when one of his LNC buddies put him up.

This is why Dani should just go after Amber and Eric this week, instead of trying to look nice and put Kail and Jen up. Yes, she shouldn't do Dick's dirty work, but they all look at Dick and Dani as a pair, so she might as well go for it. Her and Dick must not realize that everyone is going to be after them next week, and it will be Dick VS the whole house.

i doubt anyone lnc have guts to put dick up. eric maybe since dick is after him

I agree about House vs. Dick, even Dani will turncoat on him. I really want to see more drama, "just not the Amber kind" geez i could puke when I see her scrolled up face in the DR. I know then it is break time for me.

After watching all night because I couldn't sleep, I think Dustin & Jameka need to go before anyone. She is really sly!Noone is going to allign with Kail or Jen, except to use them. Amber would be a lost soul without Dustin (her human prozac) & Jameka (her hypocrit gangter bible bud)!

I just wish Dick would get a clue & keep his mouth shut! For a guy that seems "steet smart" & has watched previous seasons, he is really clueless! Trusting Jess????? :huh:

Dani is in for a rude awakening today! Last night she said "everything is perfect," Well.... wake up my little sweetie... you're not in Kansas anymore, you're in the BB house, where nothing is as it seems!

Why is it everyone forgets stradegy when they enter the BB house??

Dick's second biggest mistake (biggest being spilling his guts to Jessica) was completely dismissing the idea of getting Kail and Jen in an alliance when Dani suggested it in the HoH last night. Quite frankly, and to be blunt, barring a miracle, the only way Dani and Dick go much further in this game is getting an alliance going with Jen, Kail and Zach while getting rid of one of the LNC this week. That's their only chance as I see it.

However, Dick allows his personal feelings for Jen and Kail to cloud his judgment which is ironic since he has been accusing them of doing the same thing while thinking he's playing such a great game. At least he realized last night he has started to blow it during his rant with the cameras while he was alone.

Daniele needs to put people from the LNC up. Forget looking nice or trying to do the group thing.

Eric vs Amber would be great. Or even Dustin vs Amber.

But I don't think Dani has the nerve or mean to do something like that yet. And neither her or Dick has figured it out that they need to do that.

Well tomorrow (or today) is another day in the house of BB.

Anything can happen today. I think Dick has a lot of faith in Daniele and will listen to what she has to say.I think he knows he has been blindsided and Daniele is the smarted one of them.

We shall see.

Quite frankly, and to be blunt, barring a miracle, the only way Dani and Dick go much further in this game is getting an alliance going with Jen, Kail and Zach while getting rid of one of the LNC this week. That's their only chance as I see it.

But do you think Jen, and especially Kail, would buy that and want to be with Dick? That is true that that's probably the only way Dick and Dani are going to last in the house, but do you think Jen and Kail would go with that idea? And do you think Dick and Dani are smart enough to suggest it?

Archived