Friday 8/3 Feed Discussion

Jem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to comment on Mendes last post. Yep, they have to break apart. Kail had her chance tonight to align with Jen, but she blew it.

No one likes him and they treat him like crap. Logically (because of the dislike), he should have been gone a long time ago, but these people have no logic.

Jem is really tired tonight and has the wrong date posted on this thread... She will get to it I am sure when she is a little more awake... :)

Jen's sitting around saying that the "internet people" didn't see any of the HoH comp and Dick says for someone that doesn't know anything about computers you sure do know a lot about what they do and don't show... She comments to Jessica that "they" told her that none of the comps were shown on the live feeds... Guess someone lied to her LMAO...

Feeds switch to Amber and Dustin in the bedroom talking about seeing a banner that stating that Amber lies. She, of course, is whining about it.

So, I guess they've seen at least 1. Probably during the HoH comp.

Dick is calling out Jameka for cheering on Kail. He's right about that one in my opinion. If Kail won she would put up Dick and he knows that means Jameka wouldn't have minded.Feeds switch to Amber and Dustin in the bedroom talking about seeing a banner that stating that Amber lies. She, of course, is whining about it.So, I guess they've seen at least 1. Probably during the HoH comp.

I think there was one during the comp. That's why they keep talking about the bags that BB made them put on their heads.

Jameka flat out said she didn't care who Kail or Jen would've put up... Dick says he bets that her opinion would be different if her ass had been on the line... I happen to agree with him on that one...

I have to admit that Amber is even getting on my nerves... I have lasted about as long as I can with her crying..

c'mon Yana, come on over to the dark side :animated_bouncy: i know you can do it lol

but you know what, i think she's going to be in it very close if not all the way to the end

Amber actually said that the banner probably said she and Eric lie because....... they're trying to make her (Amber) and Eric look bad because they (Amber and Eric) are "so honest". She just gets more and more ridiculous.

It's funny to watch Dick and Danielle putting all the clues together. I thought Dani was going to guess right when Dick called Eric the mole. They know he made the votes, but are wrong about why did it.

Interesting thing just happened. While Dani and Dick are gleefully planning Eric's demise she says to him "And who got you in here?" Another clue that this whole father daughter enemy thing is a big crock.

Oh well this should be a wild week ahead if Dick can keep his mouth shut long enough for their plan to work.

Yeah but isn't it funny to see Jess finally playing the game......I don't think anyone wants her in their final two

Archived