Zach

Jem

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach is so happy he's in a group again. He almost begged Dick to let him in. That's why he's going along with the backdoor plan. If the other people would give him the time of day he would do whatever they wanted.

Zach is still going strong. He rushes out there at the buzzer. Says "this ones for....." and tells Kail "make sure you dedicate it". Kail stumbles into it, dumps it, and stumbles out half asleep. Zach is having fun while everyone else is miserable.

I'm not going to lie. I like him more as time goes on. He's not my favorite person, but dang it he's a trooper about everything, even when people are blatantly shunning him.

Just a quick note for those of you that were kind of being goofy about the "ring worm" scare, so you don't make yourself look stupid again in the future. Ring worm is not a parasite, it's a very common fungal infection (like athelets foot or shingles) that occurs frequently when people move from one environment to another. The environments that you are most likely to get it are the hot humid areas where mold is most likely growing. People moving to the west coast have about a 75% to get it if they come from a dryer environment.

I got it from stray cats when I was a kid. Lots of people get it mostly from cats. It is no big deal.

I was going to also say I feel sorry for Zack being left out of every meeting and convresation. They need to reassure him that he is safe.

him and jess, jameka are in the best position in the house

Archived