Zach

Jem

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were on the jury and they could convince me that that was their strategy all along, I would applaud them.

I agree, K. And to me, right about now would indeed be a perfect time for Zach to start making his move. He now has a right to call just about everyone on their behavior towards him, and can afford to generous. That would be a great HOH position.

As for Jess? I'm not against her by any means, but I don't see her as a floater either. Sure would love to see how she worked a teaming with Zach after being glued to Eric for this long. If she could pull that off, yup, she just might deserve the win herself!

i hate how he still talks about nick was the only person he was close to in the house and how nick was a good guy,

maybe it was just my timing, but everytime i caught the feeds nick was trashing zach with everyone else.....zach stop giving a crap about nick

his running around and being the "ice crusher" is freaking hilarious ...i dont think hanging out with him i would be able to keep a straight face..plus i was shocked to see jameka and amber laughing cuz he was being funny..was nice to see that

Archived