Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

Thanks Cat..I took care of it already too.

The people in the house acknowledge how bad his behavior is...Kail stepped up on the BB ladder for me, due to her comments about how it all looks differently from the outside. She's right.

Also, on the feeds it says one of the hg states that Dick has been in jail five times, wonder what for.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick is an abuser who should not be in the house. His violent attitude is unacceptable toward another human (or a dog or cat, for that matter). He was angry because of the stress of the POV ceremony, and he took it out on Jen for no reason. It's ridiculous at this point. The man screams at her and calls her every name in the book -- I am not exaggerating. He tells her he wants her to die a horrible, painful death. He has threatened in the past to crush her neck bones during a competition.

I know I'll probably take heat for this, but it's my opinion. I've been there--I know the type. I recognize it when I see it. There's a reason Daniele doesn't talk to Dad, folks, and I'll bet it isn't because he didn't give her what she wanted for her sweet 16.

So, if anyone else wants to do what I have done to complain to CBS, here is the link. Look on the left side for "feedback."

http://www.cbs.com/info/hdtv/hdtv_stations.shtml#

Why take the heat? Because there are those here that think he is amusing? I appreciate your time that is taken for transcribing those feeds. I don't have the feeds but I wouldn't know what is going on by looking at the show. They may have not known this guy is a loose cannon but now that they do, what will they do about it?

Guest jordansmom

For me refreshing would be call ppl out on there crap. You don't like them then don't pretend to but the things Dick says to Jen is upsetting. PPl jumped all over Jen for telling ppl not to use the veto ( that was something new) but its okay for Dick to speak his mind? Dick was that kid that got his ass beat in school and takes it out on ppl he considers weak. Hes a joke. As much as a brat Dani acts like step in her shoes for a min. If he acts like this over a game and talks to ppl he just met imgaine how he was if she broke curfew.

I have also emailed CBS about his actions. No person should have to take this inside or outside of a game. He crossed the line and needs to be gone. If he is not I am sure CBS will lose viewers once word gets around. Calling someone out as Bad as Saddam is just wrong and after the comment about Gores wife earlier. He needs to be locked in an instituation for a long time. Or heck send him to Iraq and lets see what kind of man he really is.

Do you guys really think CBS cares if you guys don't like Dick's actions? It's not real life. They signed waivers and were told that this could happen and that's it's part of the game. It's headgames, nothing else.

Maybe they don't care because they don't show it on t.v.-they're too smart for that.

But when you believe in something it doesn't matter if think they care, it's important to let them know we care.

And please don't talk down to us like we're four year olds - we're adults here and we can do what we please!

Really getting tired of this. At first I liked Dick and thought Jen was snobby but no one deserves this. Jam is even more guilty when it comes to Nick going up and they don't attack her. Sickening.

After Jameka used the POV to save Jen and Nick was put up, Dick wants the world to think he had nothing to do with it.

Dustin says it is the consensus that strategically they should get rid of Nick. He wants to hear from everyone about this. Dick says that he thinks the longer Nick stays, the harder it will be on her.

Dick: If I have a vote in this, I say Nick.

So now - to cover his ass he is "calling Jen out" as he likes to say.

Guest jordansmom
can't believe what I am reading on the feeds. This guy truly disgust me

Imgaine how it is to watch.

Ty pants.

because she refuses to let him make her cry like so many of the others. AND because she takes away from the limelight of his little girl.

And for anyone that believes Dick and Daniele are really "estranged" here is a link to her online blogs age 19-20 (remember she is still 20)

http://www.oddandstupid.com/BB8/Daniele/LJ...e_journal_7.htm

she talks about the "date" she and her dad had before her 20th birthday, about being with him on the anniversary of his 2nd divorce etc.

OMG Dick is going off on Jen again and this time he is with Nick who is joining in. She is apparently not allowed to go anywhere in the house. Darling Dani is just smirking.

Of course Dan is smirking. She whispered to nick earlier that it was Jen who had started the rumor about voting for Kail...Nick: would you be mad if i go off on her...Dan: I'm not your mother...Nick: YES!...Daniele is an instigator and a sneak.

Archived