Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh boy.....................................................................

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::runs from thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(just so that there is no confusion about my post: It was intended to be funny. Since I'm not comfortable with controversy, it was the first thought that came to my head-lol) :)

Well next time you're ready to get it on with someone tell them to speak softly in your ear that you should die a slow and painful death...

I like it when you talk dirty like that!!!!

Xal.. i think you need to work on your anger management.. because YOU frighten me. you really do. when i read your post in attention to me, my face gets flushed and my heart races, and i kinda have hot flashes.. its not a good feeling.and while you have edited your original post.. its burned into my memory. thanks a lot. maybe a change in jobs might be in order.
I have no anger management problems whatsoever. All I edited out of my post was that I was done with you, in other words, I was going to ignore you from hereon out because it wasn't worth having you try to push my buttons every other day. As far as me changing jobs, you have a lot of nerve saying something like that considering I've been working with both men and women going on 8 years now with very similar issues to what Jen is going through, albeit not on a reality show. That was a rotten thing for you to directly say to me and that is something I will never forgive.
I was thinking the same thing, Ginger...but I don't think so, because I've heard Nick use the "c" word (and not just the first letter, like Xal did) referring to Jen with Dick and others repeatedly, yet everybody is mourning his possible eviction...so maybe the disgust for the "c" word is also selective here. JMO
It was only brought up so Fizzle could get at me again. She has done this numerous times to me and this was the last straw, especially when she challenged the job I do in the real world. That's despicable.

K, so as far as someone saying that Dick feels he should do this to make good television.....

well, I'm sorry but that may be the lamest excuse I have ever heard. If he keeps at Jen like this, that seriously could cause emotional damage to a person. It's one thing to address how he feels about her actions in the GAME, but telling someone you want them to die a slow horrible death???? Saying all those vile things about her sexuality??? How far does it go to damage one woman in an effort to become an infamous reality tv figure???? It's bullshit and it's not cool. I realize they sign releases, but GOD, who would want to have to be in such a hostile environment with someone like that twenty four/ seven???

I didn't say that to her. I wasn't in her face. It was an offhand comment on these message boards.

Same crap, different bucket...

It's ok though, welcome to the club!!!!!!

:lol:

Guest jordansmom

I bet in the reason why he has so much hate for Jen is that some where in his past a woman just like her turned him down or broke his heart. So being the "man" that he is he takes out all that built up anger on Jen. :animated_scratchchin:

Dick is an abuser who should not be in the house. His violent attitude is unacceptable toward another human (or a dog or cat, for that matter). He was angry because of the stress of the POV ceremony, and he took it out on Jen for no reason. It's ridiculous at this point. The man screams at her and calls her every name in the book -- I am not exaggerating. He tells her he wants her to die a horrible, painful death. He has threatened in the past to crush her neck bones during a competition.

I know I'll probably take heat for this, but it's my opinion. I've been there--I know the type. I recognize it when I see it. There's a reason Daniele doesn't talk to Dad, folks, and I'll bet it isn't because he didn't give her what she wanted for her sweet 16.

So, if anyone else wants to do what I have done to complain to CBS, here is the link. Look on the left side for "feedback."

http://www.cbs.com/info/hdtv/hdtv_stations.shtml#

thank you cat. I had already sent my email to CBS. People watching/reading the feeds need to speak up because as we all know the way this will be aired will be so G rated the voters in America's Player will never know how vile and violent he is.

Guest jordansmom

He should be DQ at this point. Shes not about to crack I bet she is really worried how far this will go. If they were in a work enviroment Dick would have been fired long ago. How much more of this crap should she take? Jen came to play for a chance to win some money not be threatend all summer. Dick and his followers remind me of the NH. Does he really think hes comming of good to the viewers?

Guest jordansmom

I hated it when Howie did it to April but Dick takes it to a different level.

least he's a HELL of a lot sexier
to each there own.

I don't think people are used to this game being played this way.

In past seasons, I can remember getting really frustrated watching them all hug and carry on when someone was evicted that you KNEW they all hated.

Last year when Howie was evicted was the first time I ever saw someone react the way they really felt...when he went for Boogie's hat.

And the year before the Nerd Herd were HORRIBLE the way they trash-talked Janelle but never had the balls to do it to her face.

I don't really think Dick should be going off the way he is if he wants to stay in the game...he is scaring people.

He does NOT however scare me nor do I feel degraded by him or his actions.

I am finding him refreshing in that he is not running around pretending to love everyone...he really IS being himself and yes..he is a dick.

Plus, let's not forget....how many staff are watching their every move and CBS is not going to have the likes of Jen slap them with a lawsuit after it is all said and done.

Jen and Dick are making the show watchable for me...the rest of them bore me to tears this year.

Ok..so am I the only one that still likes Dick????

I still like him.

Many people are reacting strongly, and don't think the producers don't want that.

It's part of being on a 'show'.

Take Dick out of this house and it would be really, really hard to watch.

Archived