Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

Jen is using the fight to get everyone against Dick. Can these people not see how smart she really is?

When he acts like that I wouldn't think it takes much convincing about what he really is. Yeah, she's smart... many said that from the beginning when others were calling her dumb.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know what to tell you ginger... maybe you are reading live feed reports that are from people that really dislike dick. i am not at that point.

she was literally saying "come on, bring it on dick, give it all you got"

before he even said a word to her she was staring at him with a big grin like waiting for him to look up and catch her. i dont know.... her and amber seem to know how to push his buttons.

She's pointing out that he waited until after the POV ceremony to go on his rant that he's been holding in for days. That proves to me she is smarter than she puts on. Hopefully Eric will pick up on it.

I agree with JFetch! I think Jen is smarter than we are giving her credit for. She lets Dick go off on her and the less she responds the more abuse he dishes out. I think she is using this to her advantage (and to her credit). It's an old school yard trick. She looks terrific...he looks like an a**. I do like watching the guy though....

i still like dick a little...but his verbal SEXIST attacks are just. not. cool. really sick, actually. his going off like that is as offensive as amber's yammering, to me. and i can't stand jen. you can hate someone...but this sounds like harrassment.

i dont know what to tell you ginger... maybe you are reading live feed reports that are from people that really dislike dick. i am not at that point.

she was literally saying "come on, bring it on dick, give it all you got"

before he even said a word to her she was staring at him with a big grin like waiting for him to look up and catch her. i dont know.... her and amber seem to know how to push his buttons.

I don't know I think the feeds are fair...personal opinions are usually in parenthesis. But, still, "bring it on" is said so he keeps making a fool of himself not necessarily because she is "enjoying" it.

If he didn't verbally attack them then there would be no need for pushing buttons...in his case the guy likes a good fight and he doesn't get one from Jen.

The phoney even consoled Amber calling her "dollface" come on this guy is a controller...when he loses control of a situation he explodes.

Maybe you just really like Dick, fizzle. That Saddam Hussein comment really bothers me and dying a slow and painful death... he's a hateful person.

i do like him.. but not that much. i certainly dont like it when he goes off like that. but I do look at it with open eyes. i work with someone like jen that will egg you on if you question her on something and before you know it its a screaming match... some people know how to push buttons. and some people dont know when to back off. that would be jen and dick. i am not saying dick is in the right... i am just saying that jen wasnt in the right either.

Ignoring someone is "egging on". Okay, maybe she answered him tonight, but how many times has he done this to her and she said nothing. You think he would have learned his lesson by now that he can't get to her, but no...he can't keep his big mouth shut. He likes to degrade women and he is hateful in his comments.

BTW how come he hasn't screamed at Dustin who replaced the nom?

Jen definitely eggs him on. She says things under her breath, or as she's leaving the room to get a reaction. Dick has no self control, and can't understand she's doing it on purpose.

He isn't figting with Jen....

That's their idea of foreplay... [/quote

Well next time you're ready to get it on with someone tell them to speak softly in your ear that you should die a slow and painful death....get back to me and let me know how that goes?

There's something wrong with him. No one should act like that towards anyone. Especially at his age, he should be beyond that...so sad. He needs some manners and sense knocked into him. :hammer:

I respect Jen for putting up with his crap and ignoring him.

I think he gets off demeaning and torturing women, and in this house he's obsessed with Jen because she does not allow him to see if his attacks get to her. So he keeps going further and lower every time with his PERSONAL insults to her.

I don't think anyone can enjoy being humilliated like that over and over again. Dick's attacks to Jen are extremely vulgar, vicious and personal. That's unnaceptable and I don't find it entertaining. I can't believe BB producers allowed him to verbally abuse her like that today.

You know what irks me....I read posts after posts about what a witch Kail is for her gay comments and posts after posts about what people thought was bigotry or not, yet...there are few here that think it's horrendous that a women should be talked to like that. I am no feminist but do believe that women are right up there with minorities and homosexuals when it comes to predjudices and I have enough sense to know when any one person is getting abused. If Dick was doing it to a male, I'd state the same opinion because no one deserves to be attacked like that - no matter how many contracts they sign.

Oh ya Dick would NEVER get in one of the guys faces like that!!!! I went from really liking Dick to becoming more and more disgusted with him. He is every bit as self centered as he accuses Jen of being. He is also a p***y because he gets off on trying to intimidate women, because he knows he is a crusty flabby old guy that can't do s**t to the men in the house like nick and mike. What reason is there to call Jen a cold fish, a bad lay, and say things about how she doesn't like to suck dick???? He's disgusting. And honestly, that is serious sexual harrassment.

but everyone acts "shady" in this game. That is the way it is played. No one else acts the way Evil does. I hope Jen does take the rule book into the DR and lets them know she does feel threatened. I believe (my opinion only folks!) that someone with as much anger as Dick is capable and likely to push it to a point he cannot control or stop. Once that happens CBS and BB are going to be liable. They know it is happening, the HG know it is happening and WE know it is happening.

You are so right, Ginger. It baffles me to see people going "go Dick!" like what he's doing to Jen is so "fun". No one (man or woman) deserves to have someone they're forced to live with, drag their personal life through the mud and call them every vile name in the book, over a game, infront of millions...that's low.

As far as Jen "smiling" through his insults... What is she supposed to do, cry? Yell back personal insults at him(which is prolly what I would do)?...she chooses to smile and not let him see her sweat, and she gets called names for that too...she can't win, even though she's the victim there, he can't lose even though he's the vilest, most disgusting a'hole I have seen on reality TV, so far. I guess, as viewers , we have really lowered our standards as to what kind of people we find "amusing" or "entertaining" in reality shows.

Archived