Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

I think I could like Dick if he wasn't in his 40's. A young punk Dick acting like he is in the house would be hilarious but I can't see a grown man his age acting this way. Nick I can understand cutting folks down and saying such immature things but damn, Dick, you're too old for this crap.

I'm really sick of the old fart saying "but it made good TV". Every outburst of his shows his maturity level sinking and sinking every time.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It goes further than the Tea, it's being told your only valid for sexual acts and you can't do anything else right. That's what a abuser does, tries to make you feel worthless so you will put up with it. Good for Jen, if I had that poser in my face I'd probably start crying and beating the crap out of him like in A Christmas Story. She didn't let him win on that front.

Yeah well... Jessica also just told him that Jen shouldn't start something she can't finish and that she was egging him on. She said BB would have to kick Jenn out if they kicked Dick out because she was antagonizing him.

Why does Jen keep following Dick around and trying to bait him? I can only assume she loves the attention. She is throwing stuff (words) at him. They were quiet for a while and she started the insults up again.

Jessica is watching and can see that Jen followed Dick to the hot tub and sat down near him and smiled her smirk. She loves the fighting.

She sure is Marty. She is totally following him around and trying to get him going. I really really wish he would quit taking her bait, seriously! He stopped talking to her and she brought it up again. ACK!!!!

Marty, she is doing a very good job of making him lose his cool. I don't like her, but she is winning the war of words and she unfortunately comes out looking better, cause she doesn't lose control and he does.

He has lost control of his game, and that is sad. She is annoying and is doing everything she can to make him look bad, and he is allowing it to work. Everyone is jumping on the get rid of ed bandwagon now.

I didn't see Jen follow ED to the BY on the feeds. I saw her by the hot tub and him walk out after her. I haven't seen her stalking him. Why should she have to leave a room because ED says so? I see what she is doing as standing her ground. If she walked away ED wins the control. Right now she is showing him that he can't get under her skin.

ED was sitting outside by the jacuzzi talking to Jess. Jenn came out, sat right there and stared at him waiting for him to say something to her. THEN Dick got up and walked away from the jacuzzi and sat on the couches.

He is a complete *ss and is diggin his own grave...I can't wait for all the hg's to get fed up with his sh*t and give him the boot so far up his *ss he'll have to open his mouth to tie them! He is so out of control it's borderline scary and insane. I'm loving Jen even more for getting under his skin and provoking him much worse than he does to her...she's got his number...he can't even think straight. Way to go Jen!

She is following him around with the biggest smile on her face. He goes to the Jaccuzi and she goes and gets the chemical test and tests for chlorine level in the hot tub while he is there. She keeps smiling at him trying to set him off.

Jes was outside first. Dick came out AFTER Jen did and started on her again. She was not following him. Plus she has every right to go were she pleases without getting vile spewed on by him...it's her house too.

Jen was upstairs with Kail in the HOH room, Dick was outside smoking. Jen went outside, and Dick started on her. Jessica was in the jacuzzi during this. Jen is following Dick around hoping to make him snap.

Before the tea incident, Dick was outside and Jen came out and Dick told her to go away and he went inside. Jen followed him inside and that's when it happened.

Jen is planning all of this. Dick is just too stupid to realize it.

Sorry, Jen was upstairs with Kail in HOH. Amber came in the room to listen to music. Jen left and went outside. 2 cams on Jen outside 2 on Dick sitting on round bed changing his pants. Jen started chit chatting with Jess and sat by the Hot tub...Dick THEN came outside and started badgering her AGAIN. I was watching the feeds the whole time. Please don't twist facts just to defend that imbecile's repulsive behaviour.

Yeah & every time Dick quit dogging Jen at the HT she just couldn't stand the silence so she said something knowing full well that it would rile him up again so please don't twist the facts to make Jen look like an angel.

Jameka began talking to Dick about his bad behavior and then we get FoTH. When it comes back Dick talks about how Jen said once she is gone, Dick will find another person to badger and he says he would not because everyone else has integrity.

Now I would believe this if I hadn't heard him talk badly about others (Amber and Jameka come to mind) during his Dick at Nite chats with the feedsters. This man is a bully and right now Jen is his target. I wouldn't trust him or anything he says if I were them.

I'm not twisting facts. I thought that's what I saw on the feeds. I was watching Jen, and didn't know Dick was inside at the time. I figured he was already outside. Regardless of the facts of who was outside first, she is egging him on. I'm not defending his actions, it's just what she's doing.

These people covered each other in butter, so I don't think tea is a big deal.

That horrible Jen keeps baiting Poor Dick, who's completely unable to control himself, forcing him to be an a'hole to her. PUHLEEEZE!

You know what? I'm done with this...you all continue to defend the indefensible.

I guess I keep forgeting that we do tend to judge things by the way we live, so...if Dick is the one being unfairly treated and maligned in your view...it must be true...carry on...

Archived