Slop

mikede

Why dont they mix the protien shakes they are allowed to have, with slop! Has anyone tried this yet this year or last year?? is ther ea rule against it? They talk about the bad thing about slop being is that its flavorless, but the shakes are flovored . . . hey, id try it.

i remember them trying to put it in the toaster last year

i think i need to go on the slop diet, or i guess i could substitute slimfast....last year every time i saw them eat pizza i wanted pizza, sushi all the time, mexican food.....this year i have to turn off the feeds if they are eating...........and daniele helps keep me on track with her often-whine of 'oooooo im gonna be such a fattie..so fat...ooooohhh, im such a pig' :animated_shocking:

ummm anyway, a slop-shake...it sounds, chunky

i remember them trying to put it in the toaster last year

:animated_rotfl: YES and they yelled at chicken george to "STOP THAT" cause he was using a butter knife to try and get it out of the toaster. hahahah they told him 2 time before saying "GEORGE, STOP THAT" lol

They should be happy with it...they should be living on bread and water anyway!Now that I think of it, Jen is alot like George - they both make the best of everything and never show their disappointment for punishments in the house. George would have loved the red unitard too.Yes, K6 I feel bad for them living on a steady diet of bran slop. Someone should buy them a value meal every now and then.

What foods/condiments are they allowed to eat while on slop?

I know someone said they had brown sugar in their slop, so it isnt like they have to eat it plain. It appears that almost none of them know how to cook yet so they have no clue as to how to try to make it taste better.

I like oatmeal, I like wheatena, I especially like cream of wheat too and eat that almost daily with egg whites and cinnamon and a touch of honey added in. LOL I think they are just sissy's. :animated_rotfl:

They should just bring back the PB & J and let them have protein shakes with it. Big babies! :animated_bouncy:

Cream of wheat is good too...haven't had it in years. Oatmeal lowers cholesterol - not a bad idea for some of them in the house. Bread and water just keeps people alive, no nutritional value. Mustard should be the condiment allowed with bread and water.

Didn't someone make slop cookies last year?

Ugh, I like oatmeal, but for a week with nothing else would be tough.

If someone eats while they are on the slop diet are they automatically disqualified and kicked out of the house?

Ginger Bran Muffins

3/4 cup Bran cereal (not flakes)

1/4 cup Boiling water

2 tbsp Olive oil or canola oil

1 tbsp Sugar

1 Egg

1/2 cup Buttermilk

1 tbsp Grated fresh ginger

2 tbsp Raisins or other chopped dried fruit

1/2 cup Unbleached flour

1 tsp Baking soda

from a website: meals matters.

:stirthepot:

Slop: http://www.wildbluffmedia.com/2007/07/11/big-brother-slop/

Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

Here is the list of condiments that the house guests can use on the slop to try to make it edible:

Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, hot sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, relish, salsa, soy sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, black pepper, garlic salt, crushed red pepper, salt, vanilla, basil, bay leaves, cinnamon, leaf oregano, paprika, parsley, rosemary, brown sugar, artificial sweetener, powdered creamer, white sugar, tea, and protein powder.

It can't be as bad as all those whiners say it is...can it?

With all of those condiments I'm sure you could get it to taste good, or at least not taste bad. I can't believe they let them have all those spices and both white and brown sugar and they cant make it into something even semi good tasting. LOL

:animated_rotfl:

ginger on slop....I'm pretty sure that would make it a treat...not a punishment... :rolleyes:

Cinnimon is my worst enemy... So allergic to it I have to go to the hospital if I even smell it... Ginger could be good in slop though...

I think it sounds good. It pretty much sounds like oatmeal, protein powder, and vitamins. With all the permitted condiments, it seems it would be pretty easy to make it tolerable. A couple ideas I had:

1) SlopCream Sorbet (better than icecream): Boil the slop in alot of water for a very long time until the oats are very soft and the powder has dissolved. Add a little powdered creamer and stir on low heat. Add a large amount of sugar and about a half a bottle of vanilla (maybe less). Stir well until smooth. (as smooth as oats can be). Put in freezer and wait till partially frozen. Enjoy.

2) Teriyaki Slopballs: Boil slop in small amount of water and salt until well mixed to a doughy consistency. Roll dough into meatball-like spheres. In a separate saucepan, combine water, oil, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, black pepper, rice vinegar, and brown sugar. Heat and reduce until at a saucy consistency. Marinate slopballs in sauce overnight. Fry slopballs in vegetable oil on high heat. Enjoy.

3) Slop Surprise: Make standard slop to oatmeal consistency. Add copious amounts of vanilla, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon. Finally sprinkle in some paprika. Serve and enjoy.

Well, what do you think? Sounds totally delish.

If I was in the house, I'd probably spend all day inventing slop recipes. But while I spend all my time cooking, everyone else would be plotting and eventually I would get voted out. :( Or I'd just be under the radar.

Archived