Slop

mikede

SueZ, sorry it took me so long to answer, i was having a life! yikes!

a warning level is when you do bad things here at mortys and they warn you to not do it again.. and if you get too many of them you get banned from mortys... and can no longer be a member.. :(

so say that you bait and/or flame another poster... that is against the rules here, so your warning level would increase.

then say you call someone an *ss. your warning level would increase. anytime you do something against the rules. (in this case, you would get it just by making the mods eat slop! lmao)

at anytime you can PM a Mod and ask if you have any strikes against you and they will tell you. usually if you get up to 50% they will PM you and let you know that you better start behaving better... hahahahaha :unsure: usually i have already received that PM by now... hmmmmm

and that will conclude our daily lesson of warning levels. join us tomorrow for "Yan Can Cook"

I have a question, Is slop supposed to be like oatmeal? I really like oatmeal, I eat it almost eery morning, at least in the winter? Jameka was makin such a painful face over it tonight I was just wondering what it really is.

Oh, by the way, I got a warning once a couple of years ago because evidently I was in a sparring match with shock and he reported me for flamming, he got to me a few times, and I let him have it, but I never called him names or anything close.

No problemo Fizzle, figured you just had a mix of fun, sun and .... well whatever and would answer and thanks...

I will tune in tomorrow for Yan Can right after I check with my moddy about my levels....

:animated_bouncy:

I don't think they should be allowed to eat the "condiments" like pickles alone, without slop. Jameka eats pickles all of the time, and I've seen Jess eat them, too, while on slop. But they aren't eating the slop--just the pickles.

I think I would try baking slop into some sort of cracker form or something, and then put condiments on it. It seems like it would be fairly edible. Plus, with protein shakes and tea, etc. it doesn't seem like it should be such a big deal.

Actually I am STUFFED from eating dinner, just curious, I had heared it refered to as oatmeal, curious enough to want to ask, stupid enough to go ahead and do so, thanks for your answer Fizzle

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've seen links to a site where you can actually purchase the slop in real life... if I was making my way thru the audition process to be in the BB house, I'd order a bucket of it and try experimenting before I even got in the house.. :food-smiley-005:

now, concerning this warning level thing, and baiting/flaming others... got me wondering... if Dick and Jen were members of Mortys, what would each of their warning levels be at right now? :animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

Archived