Wednesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

I don't see it backfiring. As a matter of fact, I think ppl will keep him because he is such a straight shooter.

I really see him being in the house for a long time.

That's just it, he's not a straight shooter. He's manic.

Just two days ago his only goal in that house, come hell or high water, was to get out Jen. Now it's Kail. The next person he gets upset with he'll forget about Kail and want them out.

Dick is all over the place has proven by the above and his severe anger outbursts.

He's a wildcard and THAT'S why everyone should want him out. You can't predict what he's going to do next at all. I mean Lord, he was saying how he wanted to crush Jen's windpipe and that is now almost completely forgotten because his rage is directed at Kail.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, could I dislike Danielle any more? Every time her dad approaches her with a hug or an "I love you," she acts like he's got the plague or something. Even though I don't like Jen, I can totally see how point about Dani's sarcastic, mean way of talking down a lot of the houseguests (which she seems to have inherited from Evel) has made the atmosphere much more tense. I'm not being fooled by her fake flirting with Nick for a second either.

Right now the only people I'm rooting for are Eric (the little guy is growing on me), Mike and Jameka. Kail is too paranoid, Jen too self-centered, Zach too creepy, Joe too abrasive, Amber too FREAKIN' ANNOYING, Dustin too close to uber-annoying Amber, Jessica too much of a floater...ugh.

I'm with you Drew. I like Eric and Jameka...not sure about Mike, mostly cuz I still don't know who he is, lol...

Xal, of course you're right that Dick is all over the place, directing his wrath at different people at different times.

Do I like him? No.

But when I say "straight shooter", I mean that all this over-the-top (and often unacceptable) behavior from Dick means that are no secrets from him either.

That's why I see him staying for a while. The HG's will be more afraid of what they don't know than of what they do...

Just two days ago his only goal in that house, come hell or high water, was to get out Jen. Now it's Kail. The next person he gets upset with he'll forget about Kail and want them out.

actually, his goal for the last 2 weeks was to get Kail AND Jen out of the house. so his goals havent really changed. he wants those two and mike and zach. i think his main goal, and we have been watching it.. is the Kail/Jen...

but i will agree that he is all over as far as his mouth. he doesnt care to shut it.

Why does Kail want Dick out of the house?

She said yesterday she did not like him from day one. Then I also here her say she liked him at first until she found out he was going after her. Don't know which story is true.

My opinion is that she really does not like the type of person that Dick is. She always looks at him like he is a freak show. I have watched her facial expressons very closely when she talks to people or looks at them. Her body language and facial expressions show disgust for Dick. I think in her pure little world she is not tolerant of certain people People like Dick are lower class people.

I started out liking Kail and defended her when she made her gay comment. I really liked her at first but I see now she is very judgemental and looks down on people. (again that is from subtle words and from her body actions)

Agree totally, Marty.

Kail is completely disdainful of Dick. And her face almost shows it--when she looks at Dick her face looks like she's watching some vile creature. She stares at his tattooes, and remember when he was talking to her about his son??--she's very disapproving of his parenting.

She wants Dick gone purely for selfish, judgmental reasons that have nothing to do with the game.

She wants Dick gone purely for selfish, judgmental reasons that have nothing to do with the game.

Exactly! You noticed her distain also. Kail is horrible at hiding her true feelings.

i notice kail looks at most of the houseguest like that... i really think she thinks she is above them all. for all different reasons too...

meanwhile, she needs to cute her bangs. didnt anyone tell her to get a haircut before going on bb? shesh!

Don't worry fizzle. She'll have her hair all glamourous for tomorrow's show. Just like Dani did.... she can only fix herself up the night the show's live. Does she not understand that we see her 6 other days?? Good grief!!!

Marty, I tend to agree with you to a point. I think Dick makes her uncomfortable, not that she does not necessarily like or dislike him. She has probably never been around anyone like Dick before...I have a feeling her life has been surrounded by WASPS (white anglo-saxon protestants), and this is the first real exposure she's had to people like Joe and Dustin, who are vastly different from the people she is used to.

Throw anyone into this situation, and they'll always react to something new and unfamiliar.

i know.. that kills me every year..

no makeup no hairdo.. except on thursdays. and this year the casts pretty much all seem to be well versed in BB history so they should know better. tisk tisk on them.

its one thing if you can get away with it.. ie: if you are pretty w/o makeup and can toss up your hair and look good. but kail NEEDS do do hair and makeup to look someone decent.

You ladies are right about how she is towards Dick. She's the same way to Dustin & Joe. She can disagree with their lifestyles, but they're human beings, and she's no better than they are. She makes me sick.

I just want to be clear here. You don't like Kail because she doesn't like people who are mean and have major bursts of anger, nor does she like homosexuality due to her religion, yet you turn a blind eye at Dick and his anti-social behavior? I can't remember if you're a Dick fan, that's why I'm asking.

I'm sure there are people on this earth you did not like because of the way they acted or lived their lives. If you say no, then you're an honest to God Saint.

i think people are looking at this from a distance... and not from close up Xal.

Kail decided at first meeting these people that she did not like them or not. it had nothing to do with how they have acted since.

at least that is how i am basing it on. she said so herself, she didnt like dick from the moment she met him.

When we're talking about Kail, we talk about her.

When we talk about Dick, it's about him.

Liking, or disliking, or criticizing (or whatever) Kail has nothing to do with whatever we think of Dick.

Fizzle, I honestly believe that's human nature. I have done it myself if I'm being honest. Not all people do it, but I'd bet most do.

It's that whole "first impression" thing.

I remember the old experiments they did on the bus line where they put hidden cameras. They had two free seats, one of which was next to a naughty looking guy with tattoos and piercings, the other next to a guy in a suit and tie. Every single person who came on the bus sat next to the guy in the suit and tie. Every. Single. One.

I think we often make snap judgments and don't even realize it.

Here here yath. The thing with Kail is that she does think she is higher than everyone else, and you can completely tell by her facial/body expressions. As compared to Dick, sure he has a mouth, but on some level, he feels he is an equal with most of the player (Jen and Kail are exceptions). The thing with Dick is that he really tries to get to know people, including Kail.... has Kail done that, notta.

I just want to be clear here. You don't like Kail because she doesn't like people who are mean and have major bursts of anger, nor does she like homosexuality due to her religion, yet you turn a blind eye at Dick and his anti-social behavior? I can't remember if you're a Dick fan, that's why I'm asking.

Actually, I think Dick's pretty likable and social. And yes, I AM a Dick fan.

I don't like Kail becuz she formed opinions of these people before giving them a chance.

I'm sure there are people on this earth you did not like because of the way they acted or lived their lives. If you say no, then you're an honest to God Saint.

You're right, there are people on this earth who I don't like because of the way they acted or lived their lives. But I gave them a chance first. Unlike Kail.

:lol: fizzle

Honestly, I would have too. My sister was in a biker gang yrrrrrrrrrs ago, so I've seen some pretty scary people. Dick doesn't look threatening , nor would he make me feel uncomfortable to sit next to. UNLESS he had his gas. THEN I would move, you betcha!

Archived