Wednesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

I completely agree with UVP. Daniele has no one to blame but herself in this situation.

Imo, she's not upset because she's torn between her feelings for Chris and Nick. She's torn because she loves Chris and she knows she's been a skank with Nick just so she can win this game. I think she has done her best to bring herself up from the lifestyle that her Dad imposed on her and she's proud of that. She knows that she's sinking very low and crossing the line of a relationship to win money AND that is what is bothering her. (Well, a little bit, not enough to stop using Nick.)

Someone pointed out how when Dick tries to hug Daniele or get close to her she pulls away like he has the plague... she does the same thing to Nick. I've been paying attention to the show, bb afterdark and the video posts... it's him touching, holding, smoooching Daniele... she just smiles or makes a joke or makes space between them.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, she's trying to not go there with Nick, and it's obviously tearing her apart. But, I don't see her really distancing herself from him, especially if by some crazy twist, Dick gets voted out. Daniele will need Nick.

I think she has done her best to bring herself up from the lifestyle that her Dad imposed on her and she's proud of that.

CeCi not quite sure I understand this one. I must have missed the childhood talk. I thought she lived with her grandmother and her dad had visitation. Was there something he did?

Does she really work at Hooters or did someone just post that. I don't see how she could if she is just 20. I think I read her boyfriend is a manager of a Hooter's but then I don't know if that was true either.

Just curious to know more about Daniele's life.

I don't really know much about her life either Marty.

I saw a conversation she had with Kail and that's what she told her (About how horrible her life with her dad has been and that he was never been there for her and that there's so much more than she can never say, etc but, that she has a good life now and that she loves her boyfriend and that's she's not like ANYONE in her family.) ... maybe she was just blowing smoke up Kail's arse though. Who knows...

I've been trying to find something, anything redeeming about Daniele and so far the only thing that makes me feel like she's got one real emotion or personality on this show is that it's tearing her up to be such a despicable person to Nick (by using him like she is) Not that it's going to make me like her but, at least it seemed it wasn't like Drew who had no heart about what he was doing to Diane.

I don't know about other places, but here in Georgia you don't often see a Hooters girl over the age of 22... Most are 18 to 22... The law here is you have to be 21 to drink, but only 18 to serve it...

I know Vincent posts on another board and says that Dick was a good father. I wonder if the estrangement Daniele talks about is part of strategy or real. In the BB house who knows what is real. When the people put themselves under the BB microscope then we like to know about their lives.... me included.

And, those grandparents raised Dick.. 'nuf said. ;)

And, those grandparents raised Dick.. 'nuf said.

Do we know this for sure? How do we know it wasn't the mothers parents that raised them? Just asking, cause I don't know...

Because in the "Dick" video montage, the first week. That was my understanding at the end of hearing Dick's mother and son talk about them (dick/daniele.) But, I guess I could be wrong about it.

And, when Daniele was talking to Kail I got the impression that a lot of Daniel's childhood problems were because of being brought up with her preacher G'ma.

Hey Yana! got any new interviews coming up? if you need a sugestion for somebody. try amy hehe

You have contact with her? I did have it, but it got deleted...

umm, i dont like to concern myself with their 'personal lives' so much, but since that's what they brought in with this dad/daughter thing.....

i read on another site some postings that dick had on his myspace, and it was something to the effect of him saying to either his son or daughter 'i hate your grandparents too'

ever since i read that (yeah, i know, who knows if its true) when i see daniele and dick that's what i think about.....here she is with perfect teeth, nice clothes, and she said she went to a christian (private, ie expen$ive) school......i just see so many grandparents having to raise their grandkids these days because the parents are deemed unfit or maybe are just too busy, so it bothers me that these two people are hating on grandparents that WERE there and did the best THEY could

but of course, maybe there's someone out there that knows they WERE assholes too huh?

See that's the thing... They have two sets of grandparents... The mothers parents and Dicks parents... Maybe they were talking about the mothers parents... Maybe they weren't... LOL who knows... Geez now I'm confused... :animated_rotfl:

over on sucks, dicks son has been posting (the thread is not hard to find)...and he said he and daniele were raised by the PATERNAL grandparents.....

but whether they were talking about they hated the paternal ones or the maternal ones ??

anyway, they hate some old people out there!

BabyB - I read somewhere that Dick calls the mother "the vagina" because maybe that's all she was??? Who knows, but they FOTH when she is brought up - someone said because she didn't sign the waiver - This could all be lies.

Archived