Wednesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

Do we know anything about Daniele's mother? Other that she didn't raise Daniele? I've been curious.

Not much... Vincent (Dicks son) says that she has three other children and that's about all we know... Other than she had a friend that was a cheerleader for some football team and would get Dick and Daniele's mom tickets that they would have to go onto the field then back up to the stands to get too... lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You dislike Kail and start judging her because of her facial and body expressions? And you people don't like people who judge? Most of y'all are going into the Kail thread bashing making fun of her being from a small town, sounds a little judgemental to me. No matter what Kail does, you find a way to twist it around into something like her being an arrogant jerk. I watched the conversation with her and Dick in the hammock and I did not see any of that. Sure she has poor social skills but I don't think it comes off as being arrogant.

Plus, you say that she is only evicting ED because she is intolerant of him. If she was campaigning to evict Joe, it would be because she is intolerant of gays. There is no way she can win because you always twist it around to make her look bad.

Cajun sweetie I don't bash Kail for being from a small town... Hell I am from a town of 2800 people myself, I bash her because she has this high and might feeling about her... Like saying that half the town works for her and she owns this and that, and that she would be disappointed in her child living the gay lifestyle, like it's beneath her...

I think Kail's mistake is that she was too obvious about her alliance...I mean, everyone had it figured out after a while! Now that it's all out there, she's playing much too paranoid and too hard, and it's going to bite her. This is how the floater always wins in the end...two sides go against one another and the people on the outside (Eric and Jessica maybe?) are forgotten.

I don't see this high and might feeling about her at all. And the references come back from the first show where she made those comments. She may have made those comments on the first show but I see none of that on the live feeds. All I see is her trying to campaign to get ED out of there because she heard from Nick that ED is after her.

Yeah Cajun, but these people in the house aren't her kids... She knows she has no right to say anything to anyone in there about how they live their lives, but people in her real world are a different story... JMHO...

I don't see this high and might feeling about her at all. And the references come back from the first show where she made those comments. She may have made those comments on the first show but I see none of that on the live feeds. All I see is her trying to campaign to get ED out of there because she heard from Nick that ED is after her.

I completely agree cajun. I couldn't stand Kail in the first few days because of what I saw on the first eppy. That's all I had to go on and we all make first impression judgements but, I kept an open mind.

I agree with Yana that she gives me the vibe that in the real world she's probably holier than thou... BUT, I don't see it at all on the feeds and I think she is playing a very smart game. So, I like her... she's not my favorite but, I do like her... until I see something that turns me the other way.

Well, you definitely have a point there blonde!!!

I have a feeling that Mike would open up a lot more if there weren't so many strong personalities in the house already but, who knows... What we do know is that it's very rare for such a big alliance to make it all the way to the end together. They're going to take some hits along the way.

Honestly, I don't know who I want to see in the end... I have a feeling my impressions of the houseguests are going to flip/flop a lot this season. Right now the ONLY two I don't want to see at the end are Daniele and Dick.

I started out as a Kail fan and defended her but.......... as I said before the facial and body expressions show her distain for certain HG. I see now that she IS a snobby bi+ch.

Whether you like Joe or not.. A house vote for Joe to stay over Dick would create alot more drama.. Once Dick's radar is cleared.. Jen, Mike, Kail ect.. he'll be fine leaving so his daughter can win, which will make for a boring five weeks..

I tend to agree with you, CajunB. I try not to make judgements on any of the hgs based on what they LOOK like they're thinking or the edited versions of their statements. Now I realize an opinion of someone can be built more accurately based on the live feeds, but even so, she is playing the game, people, just as Dick, Jen and the rest are.

Sometimes I think people make judgements based on whether it's someone aligned more with there own way of thinking, and since Kail stands for all that is "intolerant" and "judgemental" in their eyes, she gets slammed big time. We really have no way of knowing what she's really like because she is competing on a GAME show...so I basically am cutting her some slack, whether I would agree with her or not.

And I personally don't have a problem with her "I would be upset if my children chose a gay lifestyle statement" because she is entitled to her own opinion just as everyone is. I'm sure the rest of her conversation was edited and she could have said a whole lot more to clarify, but the producers cut it to make for more controversy. just a guess...She DID NOT say she hated gay people, she would disown them, she wouldn't love them just the same as if they were straight- so I'm not going to assume that she does. We all have our own worldviews and she is entitled to hers. I had compassion for her because at least she was speaking honestly. I have several friends that have very different viewpoints on things than I do and, although we totally and passionately disagree with one another, we still respect each other's opinion.

Ok, I've said too much...I just dislike it when people base an opinion on someone based on their mannerisms or how they seem to look- I have been judged that way in the past because I tend to be a quieter person, some have assumed that I am cold or upset with them or a *itch...when really all I was doing was thinking about what a nice sweater they had on or what I was going to have for lunch!

Kail said she would be disappointed and probably due to splicing and dicing, nothing else was said. But, and this is JMO I find it amazing that there are those that will think that Kail is a horrific person for making that statement, yet condone the actions of Dick who gets off on speaking to women in a most degrading manner! Go figure!

I haven't judged Kail on her looks at all... I don't have a problem with that at all... I based my dislike on things I have seen both on the show and the feeds... She hasn't given people in that house a chance... She herself said this with her comment that she hasn't liked Dick since she first saw him... I tend to be a VERY open minded person and can't understand being disappointed in your child because of who they fall in love with... That is no more a choice than what color your eyes are... I will be the first to tell you that I did everything I could to keep from falling in love with my husband... I just couldn't help it... That's the way life goes... I personally have NEVER been disappointed with my child for things that were out of their controll... If you are disappoint then it's selfish (IMHO), because you think you won't have grandchildren or something like that and not based on what makes your child happy... Sorry that's just not OK in my book... My children's happiness is the most important thing in life... Again this is my opinion and only my opinion...

I haven't seen Kail as a Bible banger at all (as was said earlier in the thread) in the house. Jameka is the one who brings up the Bible the most, but so far no one has shoved the Bible down anyone else's throat.

The attitude I get from Kail is sort of like, "I've already won the money and all of these people are in my way of collecting it."

I think it was this thread--forgive me if I'm wrong, as I just read several threads in a row. Someone asked why Kail wanted Dick out all of a sudden. It is because she thought she was safe with him at first because she kept Dani off the block when she was HOH at Dick's request, and he told her he owed her for it. But then Kail started hearing through the grapevine that Dick had her as one of his top 3 targets for the block if he got HOH. So, she changed her mind about voting him out.

Dick has pretty much told each houseguest what they want to hear when he talks to them in private. He wants to see himself as an honest person, but I've only seen him as being honest when he is angry and feels justified in attacking other people. Then, he brings everything out into the open. When he is campaigning (which he does all of the time, while claiming not to do so), he does lie and change his tune depending on which houseguest he is talking with. That's fine, though--it's all part of the game, and it doesn't make me dislike him. I just dislike him because he has a violent, explosive temper.

Archived