Jen Or Joe?

At least Joe is funny. Jen is nothing but a high maintenance, whiney assed, self centered BITCH!! I knew that Dick would go off on her today...being on indoor lockdown with out a smoke break.

Whadda I miss?

He was serious too. It was GREAT!!!!

3:15:

WOW. Dick goes into bedroom to Jen (and 2 others - maybe Amber and Jameka). "I'm going to say this to you just once. If you don't start showing some consideration for other people I am going to make your life in here a living hell. "

"What did I do?"

"You came in there this morning and started talking right beside me while I was sleeping. You're such an inconsiderate, evil bitch. You never stop talking once. And all you do is talk about yourself."

AND

Dick says that if Jen does not start thinking of other people besides herself, he will make her the most miserable bitch in the house.

Jen trys to reason with dick saying that she woke him up because the announcement had said House Guests time to get up. Dick said to worry about herself and who appointed her to be the designated person to wake up other house guests.

Dick told jen that if she ever wakes him up again, he will wake her up every night when he goes to bed, (typically after 4 or 5 am)

I've been waiting for Dick to lay into Jen--glad to see its finally happened

Actually, this is the second time. The first was during POV comp when they were locked in the HoH room for hours...again without smoke breaks. That one was a good one!

The annoyment level has really gone down this year, without Howie constantly babbling, and also, dis'n the women! :outfitted_pirate:

And to comment on a post above, I can't get over how much Dani & Jes's voices sound like Holly's high pitched voice. :animated_bouncy:

And to answer the question, I vote for JOE to go, he's annoying.

Maybe it's just names that begin with a "J". Hmm.....watch out Jameka, they just might come after you too. :animated_bouncy:

Jen is trying to float until she has a man to hook up with like Erica and Boogie. I think she may already be hooked up with someone in the house. Nobody knew about Erica and Boogie the first week in the house and she was dating him before they ever got into the house. I bet Jen is dating someone in the house.

You haven't been reading the media thread have you? If you had you would know that Boogie gave an interview and exposed Jen as their ringer...

BabyBlue, go to Media Thread, Dade posted TV Guide interview with Boogie that says it all about the coaching by Chill Town with Jen...

Thank you both. Yep, I'm guilty as charged with not reading the media thread. There's just so much to read, and I've always got so many things going on at once. I think I need some of fizzle's drugs..... but she may not want to share!! :lol:

I'll go read that now. But their coaching obviously isn't paying off.

Thank you both.

You're very welcome... I know it's hard to keep up with everything going on here... I just wanted you to know that they had indeed coached her... Don't worry I myself have trouble keeping up at times...

All the J's in the house are annoying. Joe being the most annoying, Jessica coming in second with Jen right behind.

edit: I take it back...not all the J's are annoying. I like Jameka.

Archived