Jen Or Joe?

When Joe was telling Dustin I made you. Everything you ever did in your life up to this point was all me. That's the sign of a crazy person and if he/she is your EX watch out!! With Joe though what you see is what you get. Even if what you get is a crazy, queeny, jealous, little boy you know what your dealing with.

Jen is total plastic. What kind of accent is that? Why did a bad press photo bring her to tears? Why would she lie about Nick wanting to kiss her? I think she will make the show great if she stays cause she will start to break down. I'd kinda like to see her win HOH so I can watch the power goto her head.

I agree with Jessica haters... I'd like to see them go this way:

1.Jessica

2.Jen

3.Joe

What would be even better...double elimination...Jess & Jen same night!!!

I don't know if it's Jessica's voice or her DR hair, but there's something about her that makes my eyes roll.

I like Joe, for some reason he doesn't annoy me too bad. And my jen hate is due to her associatino with Booger. I never really gave her much of a chance. I know, bad me.

Jessica's voice is annoying but at least she doesn't constantly whine with a squeaky voice like Daniele plus Jess has started to loosen up & come out of her shell & be funny so I am OK with her. Joe or Jen??? Toss up, they are equally annoying.

Joe. I don't like Jen either, but it might be kinda fun

watching for Chilltown's influence in her "gameplay"

. . . if you can call it that.

I don't remember seeing here that Jen was, in fact, trained (or whatev!!) by Chilltown. I also don't see Will being dumb enough for her to be associated with Chilltown. She also has proven more than once to be a liar, so I won't believe much from her, unless she says she's inbred. :dunce2:

I don't remember seeing here that Jen was, in fact, trained (or whatev!!) by Chilltown. I also don't see Will being dumb enough for her to be associated with Chilltown. She also has proven more than once to be a liar, so I won't believe much from her, unless she says she's inbred.

You haven't been reading the media thread have you? If you had you would know that Boogie gave an interview and exposed Jen as their ringer...

Joe annoys me more then Jen but Amber drives me crazy the most, the other night she spend like 2 hours complaining her teeth didn't touch after getting hit with the ball from Dustin, and then last night in the bed room with her stupid Amber-isms she called then......

Jen is actually growing on me especially since i found out she was coached by CT, i think it's her game plan to be annoying so everyone will take her to the final 2 , and i'm starting to feel bad that everyone bashes her even too her face, and she's starting to ally with Eric and i kinda like Eric (probably only because he's americas player tho)

Dicks fastley becoming my favorite of them all he's a message board user/feed watcher just like the rest of us, and he has the most game in the house

Archived