Potential Targets

Who has it out for who?

I know there's tension between: dick/dani, joe/dustin, and carol/jessica.

Also it's obvious that some HGs are talking about jen. I know it's early, but I think it'd be interesting to make a list of HGs that have it out for each other.

The Mrs. Robinson alliance (Kail, Mike and Zach) will target the Six (especially noted were Carol, Jessica, Daniele, Dick and Joe).

Eric absolutely hates Daniele

Jen wants Dick gone

Amber wants Jen out next week

Joe's so damned two-faced its hard to know who he really wants out.

Okay so as far as I know...

People who have expressed dislike or distrust for JEN include: Amber, Dani, Dick, and Dustin.

People who have expressed dislike or distrust for CAROL include: Dick, Dustin, and Jessica.

People who distrust Dustin are Carol and Jen...not sure about Joe.

Old News but...Carol and Jessica STILL don't like or trust each other.

Dani doesn't like Eric or trust Joe. And Jen doesn't like Dani or Dick.

The Mrs. Robinson Alliance

They plan to EVICT: Joe, Carol, Jessica, Dick, and Daniele.

They want the following on the JURY-Eric, Jameka, and Jen.

Eric absolutely hates Daniele

why?

I'm not sure why. I read on the live feed updates that both Eric and Jen were talking about Dani last night stating that she thinks she's better than everyone and that she's really white trash. (Sunday morning before the 4:39 am entry) HTH.

Who is in the The Mrs. Robinson Alliance??

my understanding is they are Kail, Mike, Zach and Nick. Very strong bond and very secretive at this stage.

edit...apparently Dustin is aware of the Mrs. Robinson alliance...I didn't hear him mention this...

live feeds link

Really sounds like these guys might be making too many plans too early. It could come back to bite them.

There are still way too many variables that can't possibly be factored in at this stage..

I think its like this:

Mrs. Robinson (Kail, Mike, Zach)

outsiders who side with Mrs. Robinson (Jen, Eric, Nick)

Girls Alliance (Daniele, Amber, Jameka, Jessica)...Dick and Dustin will also support this group b/c of Daniele and Amber

Joe and Carol also seem to have an alliance, but if Carol goes I don't think Joe will have any supporters.

The reason Eric hates Daniele is that she has been very snotty to him. He asked her if she was ok and she snapped at him. Hurt his feelings I guess.

Hey it makes as much sense as being an enemy over $5.

New enemies are Dick and Jameka, both of them want each other out of the house.

Dick even went so far as to say he doesn't want Jameka in sequester (on the jury).

Its rubbing me the wrong way that these HG are making plans for who should be on the jury and they haven't even had one eviction yet

New enemies are Dick and Jameka, both of them want each other out of the house.

Dick even went so far as to say he doesn't want Jameka in sequester (on the jury).

Its rubbing me the wrong way that these HG are making plans for who should be on the jury and they haven't even had one eviction yet

you would think these two would team up. they just mking it easier for others. why they hate each other btw?

Dick had a conversation with Jameka and Carol about religion. Needless to say, that did not end very well at all. He wanted to debate why people believe everything the bible or their religion says without questioning it.

Jameka came off as being faith based, not looking at his points logically but personally and cut the conversation short.

Dick ended up calling them sheep in an off-handed way that Jameka found insulting.

Archived