Predictions - Week 1

And I happen to think those families are ignorant to think their children choose to be gay...

Or that their children being gay makes them somehow less than they could have been otherwise.

People breed all the time. It ain't that special. :dance2:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont believe you are born gay but it is just me

. mho nothing more

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

Shame shame, you should so hit up Liberty University uvp!

I'm not gonna diss you for your beliefs, they're the most ignorant things I can hear to me, but they're what you believe.

not you janey. she knows who she is. she baited my thread and i responded which i wont again.

but i am just not one of those who feel you are born gay. you guys have your opinion i have minds makes me no different than you.

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

i yep i knew the pawn would be in affect.

are feeds up yet?

i figure that. just wanted to be certain

And I happen to think those families are ignorant to think their children choose to be gay...

Or that their children being gay makes them somehow less than they could have been otherwise.

People breed all the time. It ain't that special

Joe chose gonorrhea, so I wouldn't put it past him to choose his gayness!

Is Nick safe this week too since he wasn't allowed to play in the HOH competition?
he choose not to play for strategic purpose. if i was hoh i would put him on the block for being a weasel jen legs were hot i must admit

Being gay is not a choice... I mean come on... Who in their right minds would choose to be made fun of, picked on, hated, have their families turn on them, and so on... I have a nephew who is gay and I know it wasn't a choice...

I hate to say it but I think you guys are right. Joe and Jen will be nominated and I'm hoping Joe is sent home. I'm sure there are three votes already to get rid of him with the three immune houseguests probably voting him out. I would like Jen to stay but you know this game.

Archived