Predictions - Week 1

Since Kail, a conservative, Republican (and somewhat narrow-minded as shown by tonight's comment) mother is HoH, the most vulnerable houseguests in week 1 are:

1) Joe: His outrageous comments most likely scared the hell out of her!

2) Jen: It seems like Kail will not get to know her by nominations and probably perceives her as superficial with her comments tonight (remember Rachel put up Ashlea for not getting to know her enough?)

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joe and jen easily

but if they smart i would target nick

Eh, conservative Kail - I could easily see her nominating Dick. He's got tatoos everywhere, piercings, and even came down and introduced himself as "evil Dick." Out of all the HGs, she's least likely to connect with Dick at all.

Edit - Oops, completely forgot that Dick's immune from eviction. :-/ Nevermind then.

dick cant be nom this week after joe goes everyone will focus on dick and danielle

i could see her nominating joe and jen. and i would totally agree with those nominations. some are saying they think jen and amber.. and i could see her doing that too, only because kail would want to get rid of any other female she could and she wouldnt nominate the only black girl the first week because that is just taboo.

if she goes the pawn route zach, amber the likely ones to go up with a joe or jen

she have to go that route you need a pawn to not pissed much folks off

i think Kail will nominate Jen and Joe because like everyone has said she isn't like them. it seems a lot of you are against Kail but she proved shes pretty strong! I hope she doesnt nominate amber...i think i may like her

I'd nominate Joe and Jen...

Conservative or not those are the best nominations. Joe is going to annoy everyone, so you're a hero if he goes (and you win over Dustin and the E3) and with Jen, she's a threat to any other woman in there.

As we know, women target other women in the house and use the men to do their dirty work. Jen's a prime candidate for a showmance... and she's got an overinflated ego to match her overinflated knockers :)

kali hasnt rub me wrong yet. if she goes the antiblack then we have a problem. so far she cool with me

Wait, a Janelle fan just said something bad about Jen? That makes no sense, not at all. I'm pretty sure the first night we saw Janelle we thought she'd play the boobs card as well. Look how that turned out, well.. look at your username for starters.

So being bigoted to one minority group is okay as long as its not yours?

I thought I'd like her since I am a conservative... but she's a bad name givin conservative and we already have too many of them.

Justin - Hey, I said my opinion could change. But from what I've seen so far, I'm not a fan. She doesn't seem to have enough backing the boobs.

Besides, my love for Janey grew from her underdog status in the house. This girl doesn't seem like she knows what the word underdog means!

So being bigoted to one minority group is okay as long as its not yours?

I thought I'd like her since I am a conservative... but she's a bad name givin conservative and we already have too many of them.

Justin - Hey, I said my opinion could change. But from what I've seen so far, I'm not a fan. She doesn't seem to have enough backing the boobs.

Besides, my love for Janey grew from her underdog status in the house. This girl doesn't seem like she knows what the word underdog means!

why are jumping on me. i say i dont hate her. i didnt say i agree with what she said because qute frankly i wasnt paying attention to care. i am not following the anti kali crew around here cause imho she didnt rub me the wrong way yet. how is she bigoted btw

I thought I'd like her since I am a conservative... but she's a bad name givin conservative and we already have too many of them

Me too...and they are spreading rumors about her. All she said was she would be disappointed if her kids were gay...they are a bunch of conservativephobes around here. pay them no mind.

why are jumping on me. i say i dont hate her. i didnt say i agree with what she said because qute frankly i wasnt paying attention to care. i am not following the anti kali crew around here cause imho she didnt rub me the wrong way yet. how is she bigoted btw

Stop playing the victim!

I'm not jumping on you, UVP... I like you.

You just said that as long as she wasn't anti-black her anti-gay statements were okay... that was an odd thing to say.

How? Well instead of being open or curious about new people (for example "I've never actually met a gay person") she went into how disappointed she'd be if her son CHOSE the gay lifestyle.

That's like me saying I'd be disappointed if my child chose to be Asian. C'mon... its ignorant.

I'm not jumping on you, UVP... I like you.

You just said that as long as she wasn't anti-black her anti-gay statements were okay... that was an odd thing to say.

How? Well instead of being open or curious about new people (for example "I've never actually met a gay person") she went into how disappointed she'd be if her son CHOSE the gay lifestyle.

That's like me saying I'd be disappointed if my child chose to be Asian. C'mon... its ignorant.

contrary to popular belief many families feel this way. i would be disaapointed too. so i agree with kali uvp ducks for cover :footballhelmet::footballhelmet::footballhelmet::footballhelmet:

Archived