They're In The House...?

Mimi

Anyone gotten the feeds yet? Either last year or the year before, heck may have been both, live feeds were up a few days early, well we had a very blocked fish tank view must have been two years ago, anyway, has anyone subscribed to the feeds yet?? If so, is there any view yet, FOH, music, anything??

Also, yes they did enter on July 1 sometime in the last few years. May have been BB6.

My page shows a message that states "coming soon". Normally a day or 2 before the show starts they start testing them..and occasionally you can see the guest in the house. Normally they are there for July 4th.

Mimi sweetie I'm not a mod or host for this forum, that would be Jem, Angelo Joe, Dream, or Ceci... I do believe they went in the house yesterday though...

They always go in a few days before - and usually at the end of the premiere there is footage from the next show too, so there is a good 4-5 days of material before they move in.

The July 1st assumption is based on the finale being scheduled for the 18th September and Alison saying the HGs will be in the house for 80 days.

I sure hope some of the "newbie" camera crew members mess up and click on the feed a few times before Thursday. They have in the past.....

TwinCity, Google.com, kegbelly, oldguy, angie1020, ImIn, Synnovea, uvpnolimits, loudmouth42, Marty, fizzle

morning guys, I see that I am not the only sunrise member in here !!

The way I understand it, google.com is from someone being directed from the site by googling. There are other names that appear. archive.org but cant remember the rest.

They are all search spiders. When someone searches for something that is in our forum it has to be able to know where to find the stuff. They search (index) all sites but forums allow them to show up on the members list. There is a way to turn that off but I think Morty likes having it on. :P

morning guys, I see that I am not the only sunrise member in here !!

Good morning Twin!

been popping in and out... but no time to post...couldn't ignore you though. :)

Have a great day!

Archived