Which Hgs...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the topic of this thread is.....

Do Any Think This Bb Season Will Resemble A Past Bb Season?

It better not, seems like it could be season 4?

*** Why don't we save the bickering for tomorrow. :party_smilie:

season three in the fact america gets to see the diary tapes before they vote

All of you, go to your rooms. No supper for you.

be quiet about me starting threads it quite annoying when others start ten times as much as me and i dont see you guys in their thread

I am watching them.

This isn't a race to see who can start the most threads. I think one thread per person per week is enough. Help keep the forum easy to read.

The moderators have it hard enough already.

the hell

:animated_wave:

hmmm, i really hadnt thought about how the 'americas player' thing could really affect the outcome of the show until uvp just mentioned that it could be like bb3 because we see the diary rooms.....so whatever we choose for AP to do would have to give them sort of a clue as to who most people are hating?

yeah, wouldnt you wish.. and as a side joke.. i made myself hot.. next i am going to fondle myself.. :censored: the world has just gone nuts.

::::walks out mumbleing to self::::::::::

I had always wished that BB would be like season 1 but it has changed and doesn't seem like it will ever be like season 1 again. Every year they try to make it a little different so it doesn't resemble any others. They try different twists to make it interesting. I am really looking forward to seeing how the American player thing will work. Because I am always yelling at the TV for so and so to not be an idiot and vote a certain way, etc. Now maybe we can play a small part.

america player the worst thing that could ever happen to bb

i kinda like it, just because it can only be A 1 year thing.. cause next year everybody would already know that there would be a AP so they would already know a twist... so this is only a 1 year thing.

its a twist i dont like. if the player get found out the season would be a wash. and judging by past season bb twist get discovered fairly earlier by the hg

well this isnt something i think would get found out, unless he just came out and told somebody.. which he wouldnt do. i dont see anybody being like "Yeah, im a AP"

so i think this twist will last untill he gets out... they might be suspicous of him, but they wont be able to figure him out.

This isn't one that will be easy to guess... It's going to be a while before anyone thinks it could be a mole type thing and that's even if they do at all... It's going to be interesting to watch if the AP doesn't get voted out early...

ETA: 123 they can't tell anyone... It's one of the rules...

you think bb will tell us who ap is on the first episode?

They are supposed to announce it to us in the first show UVP..

I think that it isnt going to be such a big deal, I mean CBS is giving a LIST of things to choose from, so on the week when they (CBS) fears America woudl want to shake things up we will have stupid things like rearrange the furniture or something for AP to do.. at least thats what I think.

Archived