Which Hgs...

UVP I can't believe you just said that... I couldn't have been joking around because OTHERS are going to your other threads and saying things so that means my smilie at the end was invisible, that means that I couldn't have been joking??? Have I (you know me Yana) gone into any other thread and said anything about you starting too many threads? The answer to that is no I haven't... I said what I needed to right here... I am done with this... You like to start threads that you know will cause others to get riled up and then you claim to be the victim...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get folks rifle up not my style. if folks get rifle its them not me. i am not forcings folks to do anything. you get rifle kup udos to you its not my doing or fault blame bb and yourself

i would thought it was a joke if folks werent in my others thread giving me grief about me starting thread. i been here two years and everyones knows i can take and give it. but when topic starting becomes a issue thats a problem.

^^no where in that post did i say yana went into my other thread saying uvp start too much thread. keyword is folks

I am the only one around here saying that I was joking with you, but yet you say this

i would thought it was a joke if folks werent in my others thread giving me grief about me starting thread.

How else am I supposed to take it???

I'm done... you start as many threads as you want... I will respond to others, but I will not continue to try to help you out by letting you know you are bothering people only to have you jump on me... Have at it...

like i said before you guys wont never dictate how many and what post i make. or replies i give

deal with it :food-smiley-005:

as long as i am not flaming or baiting you i see no problem

How else am I supposed to take it???

I'm done... you start as many threads as you want... I will respond to others, but I will not continue to try to help you out by letting you know you are bothering people only to have you jump on me... Have at it...

yana where have i jumped on you. that is not my style. i am just clarifing your responses. you actually one of my favorites on the board. we never had beef . you are taking my replies as to you when most them were for fizzle .

its the 7

:party_smilie:

yep class of july 7 2005

happy anniversary

you are taking my replies as to you when most them were for fizzle .

what? out of 58 post in this thread.. this is my 7th. so what is your problem with me? i have left you alone, yet you keep bringing my name into the mix. like i said earlier uvp, grow up.

so a few of us think you start threads that arent so great.. what do you do? you tell us your going to start MORE. to hell with us. nice. and that is why most of us dont make any threads at all, because people like you ruin it for us. thanks.

just being honest. not like you havent heard it before... we went through this last summer.

what? out of 58 post in this thread.. this is my 7th. so what is your problem with me? i have left you alone, yet you keep bringing my name into the mix. like i said earlier uvp, grow up.

so a few of us think you start threads that arent so great.. what do you do? you tell us your going to start MORE. to hell with us. nice. and that is why most of us dont make any threads at all, because people like you ruin it for us. thanks.

just being honest. not like you havent heard it before... we went through this last summer

you ruin my thread trying to be a mod. you went through what last season after the season ended i got many congrats from you and others. even king gave me congrats and i did the same. my issue with you is i dont need you to tell me if i making too much thread. i got 3900 + post so naturally i would startt alot of topics. i said deal with it because i meant why must i please you if i am posting under the username uvpnolimits not fizzle. so all of a sudden since my thread why one black allowed in bb this year you got issue with me fizzle smh. i notice a few treads from you after that thread. its all good i am going to put you on ignore so i dont have to hear from you during the season since apparently i put you through so much trauma last year please do the same with me.

omg.. can you please make sense?

the first half of that makes no sense what so ever. as for the last part.. that isnt true. we have had this debate since last summer. it has nothing to do with your "black" thread.

thats you i dont care

omg.. can you please make sense?the first half of that makes no sense what so ever. as for the last part.. that isnt true. we have at this debate since last summer. it has nothing to do with your "black" thread.

put me on ignore please so i wont offend you like last season since apparently you went through something last year because of me :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

ginger you can do the same

cajun and others too

ginger, your threads were deleted cause they blinded everyone... i had a few that got moved.. and then they got deleted.. but i guess i expected that with a title like " Poll: How many stupid polls can we have about stupid polls?

:animated_rotfl:

Archived