Which Hgs...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

americas player smells like season onehey now. hey now. lets leave it be.And i would never ignore younot you but ms. fizzle since my thread starting bother her so much

Just because a thread goes more than three pages doesn't mean it's a good thread... UVP all I am trying to say is that you are putting a lot of work on the mods when you start threads about topics already being talked about in other threads... I myself have been very careful not to start new threads... I have joked about my avatar with others... Maybe you shouldn't take things so personal... :)

uvp, you are the one that wanted to post all the threads and who started them HERE in your thread. so i only thought it fitting that i list YOUR list of threads that YOU have started.

so no, i am not a mod. if i was, i would have already merged your thread. :partytime:

Just because a thread goes more than three pages doesn't mean it's a good thread... UVP all I am trying to say is that you are putting a lot of work on the mods when you start threads about topics already being talked about in other threads... I myself have been very careful not to start new threads... I have joked about my avatar with others... Maybe you shouldn't take things so personal... so my threads arent good smh. everyone gets a thread or two move now and again. for the most part the thread i make are so original they cant be merged. i doubt there is a place to merge this one to.this isnt a way to start out BB.. lets be happy that a new season starts TOMMORROW! wow. i cant believe its already tommorrow. yes its the perfect way. they want wars we can battle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: but not flame and baiting

You're right UVP there is no place to merge this one, cause once again you have turned this thread into a board against UVP thread... GOOD JOB!!!

hummm I have not started a thread this year in BB board yet.....

king123

if they want to make it a good season, they should make Amy appear on the show a couple of times, and make the season resemble BB3 as much as possible.

geeeeeeeez enough with Season 3 and GODDESS AMY.

You're right UVP there is no place to merge this one, cause once again you have turned this thread into a board against UVP thread... GOOD JOB!!!

not me you guys did it. i started a thread in good fate and the first reply i get is you start too much topics. do i flame folks and go into others threads saying hey fizzzle you post too much

The very first post after you started this thread was me joking around with you like I have joked around with many others saying that the cat in my avatar is after ANYONE that starts a new topic... It was a joke, but I see now that you can't take a joke, so I promise not to EVER joke with you again...

amy and holly and janelle, bb producers are the worst thing to happen to bb ever

The very first post after you started this thread was me joking around with you like I have joked around with many others say that the cat in my avatar is after ANYONE that starts a new topic... It was a joke, but I see now that you can't take a joke, so I promise not to EVER joke with you again... i would thought it was a joke if folks werent in my others thread giving me grief about me starting thread. i been here two years and everyones knows i can take and give it. but when topic starting becomes a issue thats a problem.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE!! ITS OK.... LETS JUST DROP IT.QUOTEamy and holly and janelle, bb producers are the worst thing to happen to bb everWHAT? ive been defending you.. but not no more! how dare you dis AMY? lol. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

do i flame folks and go into others threads saying hey fizzzle you post too much

i belive you just did.

what does my posting have anything to do with good or bad your thread starting is? some of your threads are started KNOWING that you are going to get people steamed up over it. yet you start it anyways.

i mean... really UVP.. i know you are young.. but petes sake... grow up!

and there is nothing wrong with that...we all do. i honestly enjoy reading some of his posts. he makes me laugh.. you all do. :) sure maybe he has made some threads that werent nessicary. but still..... come on, i feel like im on jerry springer... JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!

king 123I think Amy was a sweetie and everything but nothing special....<<<< running as fast as I can outta here. >>>>
i just want to say, that my heart has been broken. How do you think this would make her feel if she was reading this? Horrible! now you should apoligize before i chase you down.. lol :)

now i think about it i will start a new thread soon

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Little king....it will all be over in a few minutes. Sometimes people have to say things and get it off their chests. We are one big happy group here and we shall stay that way. Remember what happens when the season starts - some over zealous newbies join up and we have to save our good stuff for then.

UVP......Peace out

Archived