Separated At Birth

Yana

And last but not least...

bb_amber.jpg

allmychildrensaliciaminshew.jpg

pic44.jpg

lagrossa.jpg

And lookie here are little Jen... What man wouldn't want this as a nanny for their children???

bbjen2.jpg

Ya know I didn't really think so until I saw the two side by side... Now I see it plain as day...

Jen the nanny...what a hoot...

My hubby came by the computer when I was posting that picture of her and he looked at me with that s*it eating grin he has and said "Do I have children she can be a nanny for?" LOL Men... Good thing all our children are grown or he would be in trouble... haha

I was thinking about this as I read people's comments in the individual HG threads. "Looks like...."

The casting for BB must be based on what was successful before. The producers would be foolish not to do that.

And here we are, feeding them every bit of our preferences. Should we blame them for following our lead?

LOL! :animated_rotfl:

Wow, those are great. They really do look like each other!

By the way, this is my first post here. I thought I'd jump right in. I've been watching BB since the first season. Looking forward to posting here and getting to know everyone. :balloon:

welcome truffles :animated_bouncy: I love those pics I couldnt place who joe looked like but I knew it was someone on tv and viola its Jays long lost son..lol..I love the ANS one it does look like her..this is a great thread..

yeah, that coming from a person with an avatar of a cat bitting a hand.. nice yana.. nice way of welcoming...

have fun truffles... its a zoo here.. and most of us are medicated.. so we safe to be around most of the time. :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You know you love it when I ask you for all the answers. You and Cajun know it all about BB and even if I did watch or google I just might interpret it all wrong, so I go to my confidants, my bb colleagues the ones I can rely on - Fiz and Caj.

:worships:

all were spot on but the amber comparison

Hmmm I just noticed a post on page one...Cajun are you offering your services to other women :animated_shocking: We might could have a problem..:furious:.dont' make me drive to your house...I have 3 hours to kill and I will come :running: there...no more servicing other women...except our Fantastic Four of course...lol :giggle:

Archived