The New Foth?

When I look at the individual feeds (at least the 256k ones), I get a screen that has the BB8 logo along with a message that says it's coming soon. Actually, it looks like a PowerPoint slide (the layout/design looks familiar). However, when I view the Quad Cam (again, 256k), I see what looks like our new FOTH.

4r8yvtl.jpg

Looks like they're giving us a nice refreshing drink of water after all that fire last year. ;)

It's playing semi-real music, too! No annoying theme songs repeating over and over here. The music is actually kind of soothing - might be good for us, after getting so fired up that they cut the feeds again, this music might calm us down. Haha. Anyways, most of the music I've heard so far was just instruments. However, the latest one that came on actually has words/lyrics. It's very Enya-like.

So, I assume this is going to be the new FOTH -- the water with the soft, soothing background music.

Since it would seem silly calling it FOTH without a reason, I propose we call this new scene Freshwater of the House. :D

king --

At least this year, the music changes and it's not the same song playing over-and-over-and-over-and-over all afternoon. Maybe the variety will help?

Stiles --

If you're subscribed to the superpass already...

Open RealPlayer, and then go to File > Open.

Copy & Paste this URL into the box: rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm and hit your enter key.

Replace "quad" with either cam1, cam2, cam3, or cam4 to switch between the different feeds.

Replace "256" with either 150 or 56 for lower speeds.

For now, you might want to favorite these (Favorites > Add Clip to Favorites) if you want to access them before a BB page will be set up.

Oh please have enya type soothing music. I hated turning my volume up all the way because the houseguests were whispering and then all of a sudden LOUD Big brother 6 music comes on...it was so annoying. And I usually go to sleep with my live feeds on so if it does go to FOTH with the enya music i'll sleep peacefully

Im hoping with them showing it on Showtime or shootoo that they will upgrade the FOTH...I mean comeon its going to be broadcast on TV for goodness sake atleast give us something interesting and nice to watch....Im telllin ya the fish were great until they jacked up the volume on the bubbles....atleast they were animated and did something besides flames...and besides we named them after all the HGs...it was a game of who was going to be evicted...or rather flushed...

I don't think I would assume that is the new FOTH. Last year we had this camera flying over the ocean toward the horizon and music for quite awhile and then it changed to the flames a few days before the show started,

Windus

As much as I do like the FREAK idea, Wicked ....

Why not make it a trivia question based on house activities within the last 24 hours? We could register answers somewhere on the official site, gather up "voyeur points" and have some final winners at the end of the season.

That would at least make the FOTH semi-interesting.

Archived