Are You A Leader Or Follower?please Be Honest

uvp

because it seems some folks just root/hate for certain hg cause everyone else does. is this the case?

are you peer pressure into liking or hating certain hg

no doubt king you a leader but the other folks seem like they ride bandwagon to what the majority of folks like

Oh no follower here... I never really liked Kaysar all that much... I know that isn't popular, but I didn't... I happen to love Howie and he gets under a lot of people's skin... I adore Scott Long and he wasn't at all popular... :footballhelmet: getting ready for the downfall from this post... :animated_rotfl:

I make up my own mind. I root for whoever the Big Brother producers rig the game for.

Just joking uvp.

I hated the twins. I hated the nerd herd. Just from my own opinions.

yes

OK So I see it like this... Most of us have let the Nerd Herd alone for a while now, can't you leave the Sov's alone now too??? :stirthepot:

this thread not about sov . its about are you a follower or not? :animated_bouncy:

I make up my own mind about the HG and respect that others most likely do the same, whether I agree with their choice or not.

Does that make me a leader or a follower? Don't know, don't really care.

you gotta care :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Why I gotta care? Everyone likes to think of themselves as a leader.

not everyone :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I like who I like and I make no apologies for that. I just hate that they never win.

which hg did you like that didnt win?

Archived