What Is Your Favorite Bb Comp?

Yana

Yes this is copied from the myspace page :animated_rotfl::animated_shocking:

the bee/flower competition last season with George in the Leotard and smashing the women by bouncing up and down on them!

The spider Web, poor Howie... he was trying So Hard!!!

The Food comp where the house guests had to create new dishes with the former hg's as guest judges! That was comical!

Now what about you all???

Hmmmmm...

I loved the 6 AM veto comp after keeping them awake all night... then having them wear goggles and have worms and such, cool idea. (bb7)

I also really liked the hoh comp where they sat in a bathtub and got gross things poured all over them (bb3)

and for luxury I liked having to place lightbulbs on the board to spell "admit one" (bb6)

Guest jordansmom

s5 with Diane Cowboy and Drew working together in the cage poor nak and Karen didn't stand a chance.

I liked the final HOH comp. in Season 3 where they had to sit in the pool in the rain holding on to some kind of key. (if i remember correctly)

The morphed faces was also one of my favs.

I see you're back Abba, guess you didn't make it huh? I didn't see another thread about it. Did you get a callback?

I loved it when they had to spell their food...and they couldn't spell anything...idiots

I like the endurance also & anything where the HG are forced to dress up in silly outfits & do silly things. I absolutely hate hate hate the memory ones . I mean come on, how many flowers are in the LR vase? Is the toothpick holder to the right or left of the napkin holder? Who cares.

the endurance because of the suspense of not knowing winner instantly

My favorite type is endurance. but my all time favorite comp was the chess game in season 6. Not so much the game itself but the reactions from the hg. I think kaysar's head trippled in size during that game lol

Archived