Erika and Danielle For Real?

lovely

Erika and Danielle for real  

96 members have voted

1. 1. I think so

• Yes they will take each other as far as possible
    • No Erika will nominate danielle if one of those nominee's come off the block

saw the whole thing and so did George while sitting in the hot tub. Dani is all mouth verbal abuse is really all Dani knows and she thinks you play the game that way. Telling E I had your back and now that your putting me up you ericka will not have my vote in the end. Also, earlier Dani was repeating her drunken self to George telling him how to answer her question if he should make it to final two so she could throw him a bone.

People Dani was not drunk....She went out guns blazing and to get info like Erika telling her she has not made a decision yet...and to plant seeds in people head about CT.....

BUT SHE STILL SHOULD HAVE KICK ERIKA A$$... kicked Will in the balls...pulled out janelle's weave...jap slap cg and burnt all of Boogie's clothes...Did I miss anyone???? :lol: ARENT YOU GLAD I AM NOT PLAYING BB...turn the show out....You think Dani is psycho.... BB would not be called BB anymore...the title would be The house getting A$$ Whip...:lol:

thank you fizzle. I knew where the BB pictures were...didn't know the videos were there too.I'll go try to find it now. Thank you! :)

about Dr. Zacary,

Depending on her style the Dr. would never validate anything anyone has to say. It is not ethical. She would basically reapeat back what the house guest says. After a rant about wills manipulation The Dr. may say so, will's manipulation is really bothering, you a direct quote from Dani. The Dr. may ask how do you feel about that. but directly giving people a solution or persauding them one way or the other is forbidden and can get your liscense revoked. A clinical social worker or life coach can give you more advice and not be bound by as many laws but as far as the pyschologist is concerned there is a very fine line that can't be crossed.

Even if Danielle really wasn't drunk last night (which I completely question), it doesn't matter. Her behavior was a poor strategic choice. Nothing personal, LOL, but she made a grave error, and I wouldn't vote for her. :P

The thing is, you could maybe have a chance to change someone's mind (as Will does all of the time) with manipulation, but instead, Dani chose this tactic. Not only that, but she lied. It was stupid to tell Erika that she didn't want to win the game at this point--she just wants to be taken out by someone other than Erika. Erika isn't THAT stupid. Plus, when you've ranted at someone, they are afraid of you, and they have to remove you from the game because they know you will go after them. So Dani ruined any small chance she had of not going on the block. I'll admit the chance was very small, but she could have maybe dug up some info for Erika. Maybe even told her about LOD and told her that Erika was never in that alliance and that CT is playing Erika. That would have worked on Erika's insecurity with Boogie, especially since Boogie was a little cold and distant yesterday. But Dani blew it and she has only herself to blame.

I agree with Catniptoy:

So Dani ruined any small chance she had of not going on the block. I'll admit the chance was very small, but she could have maybe dug up some info for Erika. Maybe even told her about LOD and told her that Erika was never in that alliance and that CT is playing Erika. That would have worked on Erika's insecurity with Boogie, especially since Boogie was a little cold and distant yesterday. But Dani blew it and she has only herself to blame.

And I think the reason Erika told Dani that she is (for sure) leaving on Thursday is that she wants to now get as much info out of Dani as possible before she leaves. I expect that Erika will find out about the LOD before Dani leaves.

And that might be enough, coupled with Boogie's hot/cold treatment of her, for her to turn on him and set up an alliance with Janie and George.

Uggg!! I HATE U PEOPLE but anyway!!! Yes Sparklet tells them how she really feels...Dont care if you respond or not.... Dani did great because Boogie and Janie were going to give her a sympathy vote until Will talked them out of it...If Dani goes then I am pulling for Will because he is the next best thing...as far as game is concern and all you little.. OH I THINK THAT WILL AND JANELLE MAKE A CUTE COUPLE :lol: ....Get off the pipe... Arent you glad I am not in the house???? I hope Dani goes off some more..MAKE A BLAST!!! Hey relieve the stress and let it all OUT...Speak the truth and it will set you free... Whoo I feel a rush now...

Oh to those that said Dani had no one to blame but herself....my quote from her "eat a big juicy one" :P

I have nothing to loose now she is gone....Like me or not...WHO CARES!!!!

As I post this, Dani is crying her eyes out alone in the backyard because she wasn't able to make a connection strong enough to want to go with her to the end. Between sobs, she's apologizing to Sara for failing. Like her or not, her fault or not, you've got to feel for the girl. She is genuinely hurting. She looks like the only kid in the class who didn't get invited to the pretty girl's birthday party.

I know this isn't a game for someone who takes things personally, but anyone with a heart watching Camera 2 right now would want to give her a hug.

Archived