Erika and Danielle For Real?

lovely

Erika and Danielle for real  

96 members have voted

1. 1. I think so

• Yes they will take each other as far as possible
    • No Erika will nominate danielle if one of those nominee's come off the block

yeah right :lol:

danielle maybe but not ericka

Still thinking............. :o

Ya know that Erika and Boogie are having some alone time and Erika is not telling Boogie about Danielle's plan to get rid of Chill Town. hummm

When watching Danielle trash Chilltown endlessly I wondered "Does she know that girl's sleeping with one of them?" Erika feeds more information to Mike and rarely ever feeds information to Danielle. Her Diary Rooms don't really show her as being very loyal to Danielle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It will only work if G. or D. wins PoV (or if E. does and has the courage to take off G. and put up W., but I don't think she does.)

PS: I didn't vote in the poll b/c I don't think either choice is true. I don't think they'll take each other AFAP, but I doubt that E. will put up D. this week unless she has to.)

Did anyone hear Danielle today tell Erika that she had an epiphony after something Dr Zachary the show psychiatrist, said to her in the diary room? Dani was crying about losing the veto to janelle and feeling mad at her alliance for letting her down, and the doctor asked her if she felt she was played? And Dani says yes that's it I was played. And Dani goes on to tell Erika that was the turning point for her so far in the game.

My question is should the show psychiatrist be even engaging in that type of dialogue with Dani? I don't think it's appropriate for them to interfere with the way the game is played.

I know but I've never heard someone verbalize how blatantly direct it was in it's intent. Others have made vague mentions of things said to them but never so obvious. I also wondered why she was allowed to tell Erika about her talk with her since it was a DR visit.

i agree cindyannie, we've always had hints that the people/producers they talk to insinuate things they may not have been aware of with the line of questioning that goes on in the diary room...but danielle saying that today made it blatant

I know it did I agree. I am shocked that it happened and shocked that we now know about it. I mean it was really really blatant. Dani was almost saying she helped me by pointing out that she had allowed herself to be played and Dani isn't going to let that happen again. I mean this doctor shouldn't be cheerleading nor aiding in strategy and by giving her opinion that Dani was played by the others led to Dani wanting revenge. It was altering in it's intent. That is wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

Having that shrink in the house really bugs me. It sounds like they have totally rejuvenated Danielle. There should be no outside influences affecting anyone's personality in the house. Its not fair and its just another reason why the other BB series around the World are better than the US Version.

John You speak the truth. The other versions are so much better in the way they are conducted. I don't even agree with a shrink be allowed as an option while in the house. Afterwards...absolutely...but not while you are in the house. You know what you are getting into and it should be up to you to deal with whatever happens. If you cannot, you should not be in there to begin with. There should be no outside influences at all...of any kind. Players should not know of events they did not see or hear themselves. For them to gain knowledge of anything outside is against the spirit of the game itself. I have said this for a long time. The US version needs new producers.

Jim

in Windsor Hi John,

I don't agree with the shrinks "coaching" HG's. Example, Danielle being told to be season 3 Danielle by the shrinks. Why not just go all out and have a personal coach for each player at the very beginning?

John Yes, for sure. There have been worse scenarios too. People visiting the Diary Room and all of a sudden coming out and doing a 360 on their previously stated strategy or HouseGuests just happening to know what a particular challenge might be after visiting the Diary Room. All you got to do is ask yourself one question...Why are the Diary Room sessions not shown on the feeds? Danielle also commented that she was not going to speak ill of someone even though the Diary Room was trying to get her to do so.

Carol

in UK Oh no! Who does that psychologist think they are. That's an influence other thatn the usual producer finagling. I've taken psychology in school, and never would we have come out with a question like that, that's putting ideas in her head and words in her mouth. Shame on them!

John It seems that one of the functions of the Diary Room is to put ideas into people's heads. HouseGuests have called out the Diary Room on suggesting they say certain things too. One season, a HouseGuests stated in the house that he wouldn't say what the Diary Room wanted him to. Finally, he just said state what you want and I will repeat it word for word. Many HouseGuests have come out of the Diary Room annoyed at being toyed with. Big Brother passed a rule awhile ago barring HouseGuests from speaking of their Diary Room sessions.

These are taken from another BB site I visit. They are all over this psychiatrist thing.

I can't believe Erika sat there for that long and took it. Drunk or not she's too aggressive for my taste.

She wasn't even on the block yet, she still had a chance to play her cards right and sway Erika and she blew it.

I saw the whole thing and so did George while sitting in the hot tub. Dani is all mouth verbal abuse is really all Dani knows and she thinks you play the game that way. Telling E I had your back and now that your putting me up you ericka will not have my vote in the end. Also, earlier Dani was repeating her drunken self to George telling him how to answer her question if he should make it to final two so she could throw him a bone. :lol:

having a leech around his never a good idea

for those of you that cant find the video... do this

Click on "morty's TV forums" at the top of this page

scroll a little and click on "Big Brother 7 pictures"

that is where you find pictures and video for each day

Archived