Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...I know. You could tell she was embarrased. She did the whole "let me pull my hair up in a ponytail so I can look like Im busy and didn't notice that" bit...lmao.

On top of that she was in her bikini.......a time when a girl wants to appear sexy and her guy is over there brushing his mouth out after kissing her.....omg it was awful!!!...lol

To the guys here.....

I'm a big woman. I like myself, quite curvy.....but I realize not all men like big women and I know the reasons why. With that being said, can any of you tell me WHAT a man would find sexy/attractive about Erika? I see drooping ass cheeks and toothpick legs. Do breast implants make up for all of that? If so, I gotta get me some.

Erika definitely knows she's lost too much weight and she comments on it and puts herself down all the time. it makes me sad to see all the comments making fun of her body and im not even much of an erica fan. i'd lose weight too if i was in the bb house: on and off slop, depressed, stressed out and had to look at boogers face all day and kiss his grossness. but then again it is her choice so i can't blame it all on him.

on today's show she said she looked awful in the referee outfit, no curves, etc. She's also called herself a stick figure and other such things....on ju feeds and maybe some on morty's. people say janie is huge, but i think she looks great, so what if she's gained what erika has lost! it's an even trade and probably all due to the stress of bb.

i think we should worry about our own bodies and the state of health we are in before we start focusing on other people's percieved flaws.

i think we should worry about our own bodies and the state of health we are in before we start focusing on other people's percieved flaws.

I try, I eat right but have a fast metabolism. Plus I'm always running around doing something. That's why everyone says I have a nice ass, lol

lol@Ericka talking about how she has no curves and has the body of a 13 year old (I think she meant 13 year old boy) while she was in that referee uniform.

lol@her body blending in with one of the stripes on that uniform.

lol@Ericka's face smelling like a smoker's lounge

lol@Ericka looking like what Shallow Hal DIDN'T see

I do agree with you. I look at myself all the time, but as I said....I am happy with myself and my health is normal. Erika is obviosuly not happy with herself, she even says so. She does not look healthy.

We all critique people whether we admit it or not. I critique myself. If you are in the public eye (especially by choice) then you have to expect it. It's just how our society is.

I do feel sorry for her. I really do. She is physically and emotionally unstable. But her change begins with a little self worth. Only she can change that. No one else. It's like she doesn't care enough about herself to want to change. She has just let herself go.

The woman in the pic I posted and the Erika I see in some modeling photos don't even look like the same woman. She needs to wake up. Sometimes its the comments from other people that make someone wake up and say "damn.....I need to change something".

Mike even said on the Sunday show that she looked like she aged about 5 years...I can't belive to what levels people will stoop to win some money...Do he and Will really need it ($) that bad? How could they ever be in a relationship outside the house and have a woman really trust them?

Erika will probably have a nervous breakdown when she sees this season's tapes...She's ready to have a BB baby, get married and settle down w/this jerk, and that's basically what Mike is...

I actually voted for Erika to come back, but she is not stable at all...She's one tear away from a breakdown...

Poor girl, she has called it...She did not want to be Diane #2, she did not want to be a "ho-mance", she did not want them saying the same thing to Janelle that they were saying to her...Wake up, Honey, listen to your "inner voice", you got it all figured out...Down to the "T" in Chill Town!!

BBAngel, you said it best. I am not a big Erika fan, but after last night's show, all this ragging on her looks sounds like making fun of the handicapped kid on the playground. Erika is in serious trouble emotionally and physically. Her break-up probably cost her a lot of weight, then going into the house, which apparently Booger is the one who talked her into it, has made things worse and now she's smoking?

I saw a Law & Order where a kid on a Real World-like show killed himself because of how the HGs treated him. In that episode, the producers were prosecuted because they not only allowed the emotional abuse, but actually encouraged it so they could show it on TV. It's a good thing there's a shrink available to the HGs because she really needs it. I hope they continue with her care because from what I see, she is @ high risk of harming herself, whether it's overtly by suicide or covertly by smoking or starving herself. Booger's mother must be so proud. :rolleyes:

"Booger's mother must be so proud."

PULEASEEEEEEEEE!

Look,Erika has an obvious problem that ANYTHING or ANYONE can trigger.To blame Mike or Josh or whatever is only giving her excuses.Solve one problem & there'll be the next one to cause her eating disorder to rear it's ugly head full fledged.She needs professional help for an imbalance that she'll have to monitor her entire life.

You miss the point Wickedone. Nobody is blaming Mike for her mental condition. It's just difficult for those of us with a conscience to watch someone be taken advantage of in such a harsh way.

Maybe its not as bad as it looks. The show's producers can edit to make it look like anything they want. But, I really think Boogie has sunk to a low level.

Actually my point was dead on rook.There have been several comments blaming Mike(various threads) for her stress & not eating,including jokes like 'being in the same house with Mike would be enough to make anyone stop eating etc etc.'My point is jokes aside her eating disorder will be triggered by ANYTHING.

Now even I have a conscience believe it or not rook...but Erika has no one to blame for her hook line & sinker niavety but herself.I find equal fault.

Archived