Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand your point Wicked and I majorly disliked Erika up until just recently... Well I guess I still don't like her much, but Boogie is such a lowlife. He's made himself look like the biggest cretin of all time. Will, is evil, but a respectable evil. Boogie is just so much scum. I think surfgranny's comment, about doing Mike's mom proud, fits.

You know Wicked, I think what you just said is horse crap. It's one thing to 'flirt' and manipulate, but the fact is he's going all out and having sex and from the sounds of it unprotected sex after multiple and intentional deceptive lies. There is a vast difference between playing the game and doing what Boogie is doing atm, and I think even the most skeptical and cynical of us all couldn't have predicted the lengths to which he'd go to try to win. The fact is, I've disliked Erika in the house (seems sweet enough out of it, but she's dull as a box of rocks to watch), and yet this whole situation makes my heart go out to her. That's not to say that I'm rooting for her, but the enjoyment I got from the initial 'flirt/showmance' line of entertainment has completely disappated because Boogie was unable to draw lines that seperated game from cruel and indecent behavior. So lets say that he has genuinely convinced her that he'd father a child with her and has even gone so far (as he stated on the show he was willing to do to win) as to have unprotected sex. He's not only changed the landscape of her life, but also the life of a potential child. Seriously, if he does win and she is pregnant I hope she sues the f* out of him for childsupport.

wow! Erika is working it with Janelle BIG TIME! Why couldn't they have this talk before?

she is, but she is desperate right now, she should have come to janelle with this a while ago...but if janie was smart she would send will packing, i hope she is not stupid enough to think that Will will take her to F2.

sidebar - will wouldnt win HOH, he knows out of will & janie one of them will take him to F2

Erika went into the exercise room where Janelle was and is working her REALLY hard. i know a lot of people don't like Erika but she's making a valiant effort.... if Erika can pull this off that would be amazing. I like Will and respect him as a player, and that's why if Erika and Janelle can actually get their sh*t together and get all girl power on CT's ass, it would be one of the greatest moves in BB history (considering this is All-Stars and it will turn the game around).

She's made a bunch of good points:

-Sworn on her mother and family and life that she will take Janelle to the final two if she gets HOH

-Told Janelle that Will said "every band needs a slut" about Janie.... keeps bringing up that Will called her a slut on national television

-Brought up how Will and Boogie are playing for ego, don't need the money like Janelle and Erika do

-Brought up how Will and Boogie are def taking each other, Erika can offer to take her and heighten her chances

-Told Janelle how CT has been pinning the girls against each other successfully, they are being played

-Said the slates are clean because Erika and Janelle have both lied to each other at one point

-Brought up the times CT lied to Janelle (like concerning which way they were going to vote, and how they were responsible for ousting her alliance)

-Brought up the fact that Will has thrown almost every competition

-They think Erika and Janelle are a joke

and it sounds like Janelle is convinced and is going to take the deal. She's been saying the deal is very very tempting. She said she didn't leave Will a good enough goodbye message... she's def more towards taking Erika's deal now. Janelle is talking about what it would be like if they did it (def exploring the option of keeping Erika in her head)

You guys gotta give Erika some credit.

Also, I know a lot of you are saying she looks haggard, but keep in mind she's what, 36? That's nearly 40. Most other 40 year olds not wearing make-up don't look that good, and Erika is under a lot of stress now. Don't compare her to Janelle who is in her mid 20s, or older celebrities dolled up for the red carpet.

All I gotta say is GOOD FOR THEM! It would be an awesome display of girl power. I'm not an obnoxious feminist... but I also hate to see two girls playing with emotion instead of logic, and then two guys being able to discard emotion and played detach with logic, like it usually plays out in life.

You know Wicked, I think what you just said is horse crap. It's one thing to 'flirt' and manipulate, but the fact is he's going all out and having sex and from the sounds of it unprotected sex after multiple and intentional deceptive lies. There is a vast difference between playing the game and doing what Boogie is doing atm, and I think even the most skeptical and cynical of us all couldn't have predicted the lengths to which he'd go to try to win. The fact is, I've disliked Erika in the house (seems sweet enough out of it, but she's dull as a box of rocks to watch), and yet this whole situation makes my heart go out to her. That's not to say that I'm rooting for her, but the enjoyment I got from the initial 'flirt/showmance' line of entertainment has completely disappated because Boogie was unable to draw lines that seperated game from cruel and indecent behavior. So lets say that he has genuinely convinced her that he'd father a child with her and has even gone so far (as he stated on the show he was willing to do to win) as to have unprotected sex. He's not only changed the landscape of her life, but also the life of a potential child. Seriously, if he does win and she is pregnant I hope she sues the f* out of him for childsupport.

Well now,feel free to sympathize there Synn...however I see it as the strong will survive & the weak shall get stepped on.I laid blame on BOTH!Personally I don't like either one.And I find leaning blame more towards one than the other.........horse crap.

Wicked One: Everyone is pretty much agreed that a showmance goes both ways - No one here is blaming Booger for Erika's problems. Like you said, she'd have them with or without a bf. What disgusts many of us, IMHO, is not only how far he takes it but also his obvious delight in doing so.

I made the comment about Booger's mom because of the unbridled glee in his "biological clock" comment and how he was so damned proud about it. If you're gonna be a scumbag, be a scumbag, but if you're scumbagging someone so obviously vulnerable, if you have any class at all, you keep your damn mouth shut. Even the 6th grade playground bully isn't gonna brag about stealing a Kindergartner's lunch money - if he did, he'd be trashed for being too wimpy to "pick on someone his own size." In other words, Booger is celebrating a touchdown when the defense wasn't on the field to stop his run.

That being said, it's the two minute warning and the defense just showed up. Janie and Erika FINALLY bought a clue and are going to evict Will, then Booger. The only prayer Booger has now to win some cash is by winning the HOH tonight. :lol:

Actually without feeling the need to dig back umpteen times..ppl HAVE pegged Mike as Erika's problem.I had only pointed out it's her weakness ALLOWING her to be fed upon by the sharks.I never said Boogie was a swell guy for screwing her over. <_<

And as much as we'd like it...I don't the scumbags (in this case Mike) have scumbag ettiquette & guidelines they tend to follow.If you're shady you feed upon the weaker or trusting without guilt.He's gleeful because he is a lowlife but he enjoys his talent.

I think Erika just made the best move by going full force and telling Janie everything. AND Janie best move was by responding well by taking Erikas deal.

I Love Janie but have a new found respect for Erika too.

Even if Erika does not make it to F2 OR F3 (just ncase somehow Janie backs out of the deal). I will still give Erika her respect because she fought HARD and didn't give up.

Not like Dani who simply went aound asking everyone "are you keeping me, are you keeping me?"

I think Erika stepped up from floater staus...she does wins some comps and now this.

YAH JANIE AND ERIKA!!!

i dont respect erika for what she did...after all she was the dead man walking...she had no choice but to go to janie, or her a$$ was grass....this is just a desperate plea by a desperate woman....this does work in jani's favor though because if erika is sincere she will take her to F2, but if janie evicted will w/o talking with erika, erika would have taken boogie 2 the final 2.

I only hope skelator has really seen the light in regards to boogie, because if she doesnt keep her word to jani she is really the slime of the earth. Now if we think back she did tell her "friend" dani that she couldnt beat her in F2 that is y she nominated her, so what makes anyone think she would take janie to F2 because she def cant beat janie.

My only gripe is if boogie & erika make F2, who the heck does the jury vote 4 because the both suck.

People call Erika desperate??? Well of course she is. I would be too. What else do you suggest she do?

Should she say "okay, i have probably been played but I am going to sit here and let the two a-holes playing me win the money?"

Her spilling the beans to Janelle is called game play (not too late AND not to little)

Also the only desperate acts I saw this game is CT manipulating and playing with peoples emotions to win BB.

Will took advantage of Janie how much her hurts her (only time will tell)

and Bogger new Erika just came out of LONG relationship and her dog died before the show. this did not stop them.

So I say GO ERIKA!!!

I might be reading Erika wrong... but if she's doing Boogie's 'dirty work'... she's doing the best acting job that she's ever done on BB.

Unless the guys can perform magic before tonite's show - - I think she's being honest with Jani.

NOW.. let's just hope Jani dosen't go soft on us.

There's still a lot of game to play

It cracked me up last night when Erika said she looked like she had been hit by the ugly truck.

I was thinking... Honey, the ugly truck hit you, backed over you, & hit you again :P:lol::lol:

(Sry I just couldn't help myself. I am a mean, horrible person)

Archived