Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, as I say it showed a LITTLE intelligence!

If the right answer was 'true', knowing that she answered 'true' she knew that SHE was still in it.

After the other questions Julie would say "the answer is X (T or F), so-and-so and so-and-so, you have been eliminated, please step down" or something like that.

So when Julie said "Congratulations" E. knew that someone had WON. And since she knew SHE wasn't eliminated, it had to be she!

So up until last night, probably the only person Erika could have beat was George. Now it doesn't even look like she could beat George! I hope she gets evicted sooner rather than later since it doesn't seem like she can win . . .

So this Thursday is the double-eviction day, and it's only Janelle, George, and Chilltown playing for HOH . . . unless Boogie tries to win and actually wins it would seem like Janelle's a lock for HOH, right? Not 100% sure this is right, but doesn't Erika needs to win POV to avoid getting evicted this week, and if she does win POV then George goes home since Janelle is the deciding vote (unless she does in fact turn on Chilltown?). And if Erika wins POV this Thursday and Janelle was HOH then it's only Erika and Chilltown playing for HOH in the final 4 . . .

So like if Erika wins POV this Thursday, she'll likely win HOH for the week after and will be able to force one of Janelle/Chilltown to evict one of their own, AND she is eligible to compete for HOH the week after because it'll be final 3, AND she stands a good chance of making it to final 2 because she's the best of who's left at endurance and she's pretty good at q/a too.

Gad, her chances of making final 2 are pretty good . . . too bad for her her chances of winning aren't :P

Here's hoping she doesn't win POV on Thursday's double-eviction show so that she gets evicted and George gets to stay and maybe win!

Lynn,

TY for clearing that up for me.

Sam,

I think that everyone will get to play for HOH after this next one. So even if Janelle wins HOH on Thursday, she will get to play again.

Remember, after Dani goes home there will be 5 left. If Janie gets HOH, when someone goes home there will be 4 left. Final 4 get to play for HOH.

Actually... the Outgoing HOH when there is Four gets to play in the Final Three HOH comp.

second place the best she can get

LOL way to think for yourself Erika, what else do you expect from someone who thinks shes a member of chilltown? Just because your boning Boogie doesnt mean you get a free ride into the club! I wanted Danielle gone, but man....this was just coldhearted. She pretty much handed the money over to those guys.

I think she handed the money to Janelle. If Janelle makes it into the final two, she would have the votes to win versus anybody left in the house with Danielle gone. George and Erika are true floaters and in the all star house, they would get no respect. Chill Town is playing everyone for fools. Its a good strategy, but their fake phone call diary rooms will piss off the jury.

Ahhh I am now a smidgen more intelligent. Thank you :P

Still, I think Janey will have the votes. Will and Boogie have made too many enemies. Janelle just beats the crap out of everybody and once you have the time to get over it, you have to respect her.

My goodness, is Erika REALLY not very bright? I expected more from her:

Reading the LFU's all week I (kind of) understood how she got played,

But on tonight's (Tuesday's) show I got to SEE her talk w/ Janelle after the PoV (the one where J. said she was going after CT next week, and they hugged and said they were on the same page.)

At that point, still not wanting to put up Danielle as the replacement, WHY wouldn't Erika ask Janelle: Then why don't we get ONE of them this week - it's a sure thing if I put up Will, and you and Danielle vote him out!

J. apparently had E. SO focused on the idea that D. would beat E. in F2 that E. just accepted J.'s word at face value. And she HAS to know that if she's after Will (to secure MB's loyalty) he's going to be after her for the same reason.

I wonder what Janelle would have said if E. had asked the hard (easy) question? Probably yada, yada, we've got to get rid of Danielle.

Are the girls on the show really that stupid? I can't believe they think that either Will or Boogie will take them to the final two. First they are going to get out D, then E, then J, then CG and it will be the two of them in the end.

I honestly think Janelle and erika think if they got to final 3, they will win the comps over CT and secure their spot in the final. The thing is, I dont see Erika winnig over Will or Mike, but I think Janelle could.

As heartless as Erika was for putting up Danielle, I think she really has no choice. She needs to go to finals with George to win the game.

Just curious. Does Erika REALLY eat anything. She obviously looks like she is either chronically ill or has some type of an eating disorder. If anybody with the live feeds could answer, that would be great.

It's hard not to jump on the anorexic bandwagon. She definately LOOKS anorexic. So, it got me wondering what she eats and how much. Does she eat 3 meals, or does she just snack on low fat/low cal stuff?

Erika definately does not look well. Anorexia seems like a logical illness to suspect, but I still wonder if her weight could be due to a chronic illness and/or depression. (I'm guessing that she is ill only because she looks so unnaturally thin for her body shape and frame).

I know - I don't want to be mean or catty but I often wonder if there's a problem there when watching the feeds when you can see her bones also because of her sunken cheekbones and greyish pallor. She's the same age as like Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts so it isn't age-related.

I don't really catch them much during meal-time, but I've seen everybody else eat except for her. The only thing I've ever seen her eat is that diluted salsa 'soup' which is probably like 50 calories or something. So it may not just be the lack of eating itself but also like the nutrients she's missing out on too (?)

Archived