Erika

CeCiMom

I hate to jump to the conclusion that Erika is anorexic, only because there are so many other things that can cause a person to be underweight. I know a thing or two about chronic illnesses, that's why it crossed my mind. Depression also did because weight loss is one of the hallmark symptoms of the disease and she has also said a few times that she feels depressed and she talks about how emotional she is and she seems to cry a lot and she ended a 5 year relationship with Josh and she is messing around with Boogie (messing around with Boogie could make even the most stable person depressed j/k).

Erika annoys the heck out of me as a player, but I am starting to get seriously concerned about how she looks. My guess would still be an eating disorder with her overall appearance. If she's not eating, I hope somebody on the BB staff would address the problem. But, would BB step in in a situation like that?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another comment on Erika. She is going to have such a hard time giving up the HOH room. She is so possessive of the room. She loves to hang out upstairs and peer through the rails. She spends a lot of time in HER room. Last night when Will and Janie were in the room she was very unhappy with some comments. Finally she told Boogie that she needs to go claim HER room back.

I was going to say she will have a hard time going back to a "dorm" bed after Thursday but I think she will be the 2nd. HG leaving.

About that anorexic idea ....

I was just wondering why she went to the bathroom twice during dinner last night.

Don't want to start any rumors, but what about bulimia?

Has anyone seen her doing pilates in the house?

In the early days she had a few outside classes. The boys enjoyed it.

Interesting that she was wearing one of Janelle's dresses last night. Same dress, two totally different bodies. Janelle's type invites touching; Erika's type discourages even a hug.

She should check herself into a doctors office. If she had a problem before she entered the house - she should have taken care of it instead of playing this game.

Not that she needs my pity...but sometimes I look at her and something is not quite right with her. Physically or emotionally.

okokok yes she is too thin.. yes she doesnt look healthy... but i have to admit that if i was in that house i probably wouldnt look so healthy either. i tend to loose weight when i am on vacation or stressed... even the thought of a road trip will cause me to loose a few pounds. last time i went on vacation down in florida i lost 20 pounds within 1 month. it took me 2 years to gain it all back.

maybe she just lost her appetite when she came on the show? i know its not normal to see such a thing, but it does happen. some people do have trouble gaining and keeping weight on..

dont be so shocked!!!!

Well I can be shocked ........we see her all the time and she is wasting away before our very eyes...

Fizzle, it goes beyond loss of weight......her eyes and jaw is sunken in and she has really dark circles under her eyes. She looks like she hasn't slept in a month.

Listen, the women is a bag of bones....from a medical viewpoint - she doesn't look good. From a viewer's point, I could say what I feel.

lol i know what you are saying ginger.. i see the same thing. sad thing is, that is what my family was telling me what i looked like when i lost weight. :(

it wouldnt be so bad if she was a little chunky when she first came on the show, then it wouldnt seem like it was so unhealthy. but when you are a stick to begin with and then loose weight... it really takes a toll on your all around looks.

then again, she could have an eating disorder :mellow: in that case she should be commited to a hospital for the insane.

i agree marty

same with boogie, howie, kaysar

Quote: lol i know what you are saying ginger.. i see the same thing. sad thing is, that is what my family was telling me what i looked like when i lost weight.

it wouldnt be so bad if she was a little chunky when she first came on the show, then it wouldnt seem like it was so unhealthy. but when you are a stick to begin with and then loose weight... it really takes a toll on your all around looks.

then again, she could have an eating disorder in that case she should be commited to a hospital for the insane.

Yeah, poor poor skinny Erika who could get herself out of a thousand knots with her long lean body. Phooey to her....that comp was rigged for a pilates instructor. Pilates people could twist themselves into pretzels and make it look like a walk in the park. Poor sickly Erika just bought herself into the final 4.

Fizzle ---pay no mind to my original post. She may not have meat on her bones, but she's got big brains.

I could watch BB7 a thousand times over and still come to the same conclusion everytime.

Erika is where she is not because she's clever,smart and a great player.She's there because she is a tool for CT and got lucky once maybe twice.Boringgggggggggggggggggggg.

If Erika were to be in the final 2 I think it is because she chose the right alliance, kept it quiet throughout the game, scumbagged when she needed to and has the ability to win both physical and mental challenges.

Has she played a perfect game? I don't think so, but she played better than most of the other players. Playing under the radar in a house of big egos was the thing to do this season. She won that last POV at a pivotal point. She did what I wanted Dani to do... step up when it really counted and not rely on others to keep you safe.

If it were Erika and Boogie final 2, I'd want Erika to take the winner's chair.

If Erika were to be in the final 2 I think it is because she chose the right alliance, kept it quiet throughout the game, scumbagged when she needed to and has the ability to win both physical and mental challenges.

She didn't choose her alliance. They chose her (and everyone else).. The guys planned early on to showmance her and Janelle.

Erika had nothing to do with that aspect. It was luck.

Erika use to be a full blown smoker. She had quit for 5 years because her grandfather died of smoke related causes. She vowed to never smoke again. She said it was "disgusting" (her smoking) but she had a small grin on her face that made me believe she didn't really mean that when she said it.

Mike can't stand her smoking. She kissed him and he went straight over and brushed his teeth.....lol

Guest jordansmom
Mike can't stand her smoking. She kissed him and he went straight over and brushed his teeth.....lol

That was mean he could have waited til she left the room. :):lol:

Archived