Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it depends on how you define playing. Maybe sitting back is one way of playing. I'm not saying its not annoying as hell and makes for boring TV but it still is a stategy. It worked for her.

Remember what Janelle said to her during her HOH week...that she despises the way Erika "plays". So ppl acknowedge that she is "playing" but thet dont like how. (Including Will)

now squirrel is trying to steal my excuse!!!

:::::::::takes ambien::::::::: :D

there is only room for a few pill poppers in this joint. awwwww heck, you can join the club squirrel, at least you made sense! i have my very own language. :blink:

I liked Erica in her season and even threw a vote her way this year. Now that I've had the live feeds though, I can't stand her! Then again that may be due to her cuddling with Booger! Yuck! Also, can't stand how she'll pronounce Sorry as "Sawww Weee" in that annoying tone she thinks is cute.

fizzle Aug 24 2006, 10:12 PM

does anyone here actually like erika? everyone in that house has had their share of fans, but i dont recall anyone ever saying they were a fan of erika's.

i know i am not, are you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't stand the skank. :lol:

Does nanone know if Erika believed and might do what Boogie suggested to her last night about saving Janelle, and nominating Danielle and evicting her? You would think she wouldn't do that to Danielle, because they're friends, and working together, but with Boogie's influence, it seems like she might listen to him. Anyone have any thoughts or answers?

ericka aint friends to nobody. she is a leech and good one at that.

I have never been one to comment on superficial things about the HG. That's not what this is... in all honesty, Ericka does not look healthy at all. She does look better when she does her makeup, etc., but I really think something is not right with her. Her color is off, she has crazy bags under her eyes, she's been walking slumped over even more than usual. She's obviously bone thin right now and maybe that's why her face is starting to look so withdrawn. I just don't know, I think maybe she should get checked out by a doctor. She really looks unhealthy and seems to be getting worse.

research has found leeching takes a major toll on folks body

Lynn,

I totally agree with you. Its so bad now that the make up isn't covering it all. She is just sickly bony. In her swimsuit you can see a huge gap between her legs when she walks and she just looks skeletal. Even though I don't like her, I'm saying this on a serious level.

I have wondered if she is anorexic or something.....maybe anemic. When she isn't trying to hide behind make up, she just looks terrible. You are right, her color is off......way off. Have you noticed how brittle her hair has become? Very unhealthy.

I do think she has hair extensions like Janelle because her hair is so thick (and that doesn't add up with the rest of her), but the part thats hers.....is just so dry and broken looking.

She should be worried about herself.

Marty: " Ericka's My Space link..." ..... ooops I'm ediiting... Marty posts it again below - thanks Marty

I don't think I would have picked that photo out ... anorexic... or the next closest thing.

She really is a classy looking lady when she has more weight on her.

As far as game play.... <_< (I think you've all covered it)

EE on BB,

That's exactly it. I noticed everything you mentioned. I was kind of thinking that BB should step in and at least ask her how she's feeling. Maybe privately just tell her what they can see about her appearance. I'm not a fan at all, but I would hate to see that something is wrong with her and she is trying t help herself. The way she looks right now, she can't possibly be feeling normal. I'm not a fan of hers either, at all, but I definitely wouldn't want to see a potential serious health problem ignored. I would hope someone, maybe the producers, would point it out to her and see if she is feeling okay. :(

In her pics, the one on the far right in the gray sweater.....thats a good pic of her. Her face is filled out. In her profile pic........her arms are just soooo bony and whats up with her facial expression? Of course...I am a woman and notice this. I'm sure her arms are the last thing the men notice...lol.

Does anyone know what she weighs? Does she get on the scales in the house? I'm guessing she weighs about 105.......at a 5ft 7 height (assuming height).

just wanted to say thank you erika for winning HOH this week, i finally got that housework done that i've put off all summer and i got a little sun today because every time i peeked in on the live feeds there you were, so of course i didnt bother to watch

I had a question....and I could be COMPLETELY wrong on what I "think" I saw. I didn't tape last weeks show so maybe someone can help me out here.....

During the HOH comp (that Erika won)......didn't they wear blinders so that they couldn't see how the other HG's were answering?

On the final question, I believe it was Danielle, Will and Eirka. Will and Danielle stepped back (false) and Erika dilly-dallied around then stepped forward (true). When Julie revealed the answer was TRUE, didn't Erika start jumping up and down before even taking her blinders off and before Julie announced she was teh new HOH?

How could Erika have known she had won if she couldn't see the other 2 HG's answer?

What I think I saw/heard was that Julie said something like "The correct answer is 'true'. Congratulations Erika!" and Erika started jumping up and down while Julie was saying "Congratulations."

If so, at least that demonstrates a little intelligence on Erika's part.

Archived