Another Double Eviction - Week 8 & 9

Timmeh2324

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Janie wins HOH this Thursday, isn't it final 4 she can now play all of them?

No... whoever wins the HOH when there are four hg's left... get's to play in the next HOH.

But, the HOH that kicks out the fifth hg... leaving four... doesn't get to play in the next. Hope that makes sense... lol

Will seems pretty confident that Erika is going to put up Damielle, and if she does D. will be evicted (2-1 apparently, with MB trying to stay on E.'s good side.)

So IF F5 is the two "couples" and G., who are the likely nominees?

My predictions are

HoH/Noms:

W/E&G

M/J&G

J/E&M

G/W&M

I admit that I made up a table, based on where I think everyone stands right now, and for each of my 4 expected sets of noms I looked at who would come off if each of the 5 won PoV, then who I thought would be the replacement, and how the final vote would go.

Of the 20 possibilities there are just 4 where I've got serious questions, so I'm counting each of the 2 possibilities I see in those cases, for a total of 24 possibilities.

Of the 24,

J is evicted in 9 of the cases,

E is evicted in 9 of the cases,

M is evicted in 3 of the cases, and

W is evicted in 3 of the cases.

Interestingly, J's WORST case seems to be if W wins HoH (even though I don't thik he'll put her up. In that case she goes home if MG, E or G wins PoV (I believe G. would take E. off.)

So those are my predictions.

Anyone else what to list the 4 possible HoH's (assuming WIll is correct and D. is leaving) and who you think they'd put up?

PS: I'm sorry about the title: tried to use "week" with a strikethrought, then "night" (since F5 begins and ends Thursday night) but apparently the Title editor doesn't recognize Morty's BulletinBoard codes.

Wow, you've got a lot of time on your hands! You have to remember that this week is double eviction and we aren't even sure HOW it's going to play out! I am STILL stuck on my theory that they are going to offer money to the houseguests and whoever takes the money is automatically evicted... But thats just me!! I think if they are offered money that Chicken George is the only person who MIGHT take it, if he was smart he would take it, no one in their right mind would take him to final two! And out of the other 4 houseguests its more about winning the game than the money...but who knows!

First, I'm not sure of that: I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH of CT think they could beat G. because they controlled the game, and I think either of them would take him over J.

Second, about the $, second place doesn't pay any more than sequester house (or the difference is minimal) since they're subtracting it (I read) from the "salary" (I guess the winner doesn't get any salary either.) So yes, the $ might tempt someone. But how would they do it? First to ring in when Julie announces the amount? More interesting, if they're going to do it, would be to have each HG write down the MINIMUM they'd be willing to leave for, and then whoever writes the lowest figure is paid and evicted. (But that's a little dangerous: suppose they all wrote $400,000?)

And third, as for time on my hands, I just got tired of running through the possibilities in my mind and trying to figure out what they all meant: once I put a 4-row table in the old word processor it took, perhaps, 20 minutes, and now I don't have to think about it any more. :)

So come on, it's only FOUR people to consider (assuming Danielle leaves, and if E. puts her up I think that "Will" happen): whom would each of them nominate?

If money is offered and someone takes it and leaves the house then it will be a new ball game.

I think that this is the best senerio........... Dani is evicted. Janelle wins HOH....... Boogie and CG are put up. Erika and Janie and CG form a secret and final alliance....... they vote out Boogie if Boogie wins PoV they backdoor Will and vote him out. Then one of the three have to win the next HOH and put up CG and Will (or Boggie depending on last eviction) Then one of them have to win PoV and leave nominations and vote out Will or Boogie.

This senerio is what is best for Janelle, Erika or Chicken George. I want Janie in final 2 and I think she would win over E or CG.

Lots to win yet for all this to happen! ;)

Maybe they would make all the houseguests put on blind folds and stand in those things they use for the HOH Questions comps.... First they will say "Are you willing to be evicted for $75,000.00...choose red for yes and blue for no... If more than one HG says YES then they will go lower the amount... "Are you willing to be evicted for $50,000" red for yes and blue for no... The HG who is remaining gets that amount and is immediately evicted... The End...

Yes, by my reckoning J actually leaves in 3 scenarios for each of the other HoH's.

But if G wins HoH there are two PoV cases where J and W might end up on the block, and at that point it's up to MB and E. I believe that THAT will be he point where E. might vote to save J. (and MB would vote to save W) and G would break the tie (as E knew he would) by evicting W.

And if MB wins HoH there is just one PoV case, if G wins, and emoves himself, where MB wil have to choose whether to put up W or E. If he puts up E she'll get G's vote and MB will save her in the tie-breaker, evicting J. But MB MIGHT think that was the moment to put up W, in which case W would be evicted 2-0, saving Janelle again.

So if Janelle doesn't win HoH, next best for her is G, then MB, and W. is worst (according to my understanding of where loyalties lie.)

I suspect that MANY posters have their own ideas of whom each potential HG would nominate, why not share them?

(Or you could just write "Yes, Samg, you are right! I agree completely!") :lol:

BTW did everyone see the recent LFU (put up AFTER I started this thread, where E. told CT. that George said that if he won HoH he'd put both of them up? Looks like that part of the prediction was accurate.

Yes, I agree about G as HoH and J as PoV. That means E. is gone.

But the opposite case, maybe not! With W&J on the block Erika's BIG MOMENT arrives: if she votes out W it'll be 1-1 and G will evict W! That would leave MB with no allies except E. ("But Mike, you SAID it would be you and me in F2") AND leave her in position to talk to J about E,G and J as F3. And even w/o that, neither MB nor G will evict her over J.

As we can see from what has happend or is going to happen this week as Erika replaces Janelle with Danielle on the nomination block we can assume that it is pretty easy for Erika to be manipulated by Will and Boogie thus making me about 90% sure that Erika wouldnt go against Boogie, unless she grew some major balls!! IT would be be a smart move for her, but I dont see it happening!!

Thank you chichi: I think you're completely right too!

BAJ: All three of the possible scenarios where W is evicted require E to vote him out. So if she doesn't, Will goes to F4.

Thought I'd note: this seems to be the first time all season that a HG is serious about putting up BOTH W. and MB together.

And it's GEORGE who is finally "doing their [everybody's] dirty work for them!"

G. 2 F2!

Dani is yelling and screaming at Erika cuz she has been told she's going up... Dani is totally trying to make Erika feel bad... Erika is totally betraying her, but that is the game, isn't it??? Chilltown wins yet another week... :rolleyes:

Going back to page 4, talking about it not being live on Thursday (the competitions & all), becuz the HG's wouldn't be packed ....

That really doesn't matter. If Boogie had used the Coup, the same thing would have happened. They'll probably evict the 2nd houseguest, and then put the others on an outside lockdown while the evicted houseguest packs.

I dunno. :wacko:

Archived