Another Double Eviction - Week 8 & 9

Timmeh2324

Well I do think they will all figure out something is up before the show <_< Wont they all be asked to pack there bags. :(

For they give the two who are nominated there suitcases the day before eviction night to start packing?

Will or Janelle win hoh and George is out.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we know they will have to pack? Did they have to pack when Boogie had the coup? (or maybe they asked him ahead of time if he was using it or not)

Instant nominations means NO time for Will to bend the HOH's will to his liking.

LOL That is the best part about tomorrow :lol:

Instant nominations means NO time for Will to bend the HOH's will to his liking.

I think that's why he slept with all three of those he needs to control last night.

2)The remaining unevicted HG will become the new HOH and has to evict a HG live. (I hope this one doesn't happen, because if it does I think George will evict Will. Oh what a boring show we will have then)

For me that would be the most interesting thing that could happen for the last two weeks: otherwise it's like a movie where the finale is only about resolving the original problem, and nothing is different, just that the problem is solved. I prefer movies where 20 minutes from the end we find out that one of the things we assumed was true wasn't, and there's almost another whole story to be told and resolved before it ends.

Watching CT just finish evictng people would for me be more of the "same ol', same ol' ". But with W. gone, the possibilities among E., J. and G. and the Booger are much larger in number.

But then I'm pro-George. :D

However my predictions a week ago for the two evictees were D. and E., and I think that's probably still the most likely result.

G. 2 F2!

it would be soooo boring in the house without Janie or Will. Even with just one of them, it would be extremely boring.

Think about watching feeds with Erika, Booger, CG in it all day long.

So incredibly dull.

aghhh i hope janie & will stay as long as possible. in fact i hope they are final 2. even if you dont like them, at the very least you have to admit that at this point they provide the most entertainment in the house.

This thread really makes me want to see tomorrow nights show... there are alot of good twists in this thread....I wonder who will get the closes to what will happen

Should be a good show... but like tarman implied BB always have twists but most are never as good as we think it will be ;) Oh well I guess we will see

Any predictions as to how the double eviction will work tomorrow? Do you think they will evict the 2 on the block?

Also, what is the reasoning behind Will telling Erika about how much he loves his gal pal? He's never shared any of that with skeletor b4, why now? is he trying to convince Erika or himself????

I hope it will be the two on the block. The commercial says two will be evicted in one hour. I just don't see how else they could do it. As far as Will goes, who knows what the real truth is. I have to say though, the truth comes out when you are drunk and he seemed really into Janelle last night when he was toasted!

I was a Janelle fan but now I'm just stunned. Can anyone say Howie, what happened to revenge?

The spin doctor has hypnotized her. That's why he gazes into everyone's eyes and lies to them. It's like a snakes spell.

Janelle, Janelle, Janelle, you were our last hope. What a time to go blonde on us.

okay, i'm a bit po'd at janelle and CBS. whatever on that eviction twist last nite. when georgie won HOH and had to nom, his were instant! there was no 4 minutes and we need the noms janelle. they knew that will needed a second to get into her head. GUH JANELLE! you need to think for yourself! i had you as my frontrunner to win this thing, but you are not showing me that you have the strong game play i once thought you did! you are all talk! and CBS, shame on you for bending the game to favor particular players! you take the fun out of the twists! you will turn me against BB the way fox has shied me from AI! don't fix the contests....let the best man/woman win!

Scoob,

I have to agree. All this talk lately about how the game is rigged in Janelles favor and last night it was clearly in Wills favor. I have NEVER witnessed an immediate nomination (in any season) where they were given 4 minutes to strategize.

I think this shows that the show is not catered to just one player.

I too am disappointed in Janelles decision to not put up Boogie. BUT, the main target was Erika....it has been all along. It just sucked that she got Veto. It's gonna kill me waiting for this next Veto ceremony.....lol

Archived