Another Double Eviction - Week 8 & 9

Timmeh2324

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the instant everything hurts people like Chilltown who can talk the devil out of stealing their souls- just think, if it were instant nominations James would have put up Boogie week three, Janelle wouldn't have put Marcellas up, George would have put up Will when James won the veto, and Erika would have put up Will this week.

I think that sounds about right GoJaney. It will be interesting to see who Janelle puts up. She promised Erika she wouldn't put her up, but she's in pretty good with CT at the moment. I just wouldn't want to be George at this point in the game. I think he will go home after Dani for sure.

As I said before with the outgoing HoH not eligible to compete for HoH, but for Veto, it makes it difficult to combine the comps - but perhaps it's possible for all three comps to be done in one!

Unlikely though.

As I've said all week I think it'll be recorded in segments over the afternoon - each segment will go out "as live" but in reality there will be more time in between them to set up the comps etc.

From my outsiders knowledge of US TV I believe each programme is divided into seven parts, so at a guess:

Part 1: Round up

Part 2: Highlights, Jury?

Part 3: Live Vote, Eviction

Part 4: HoH, Noms

Part 5: Veto

Part 6: Veto Ceremony, Live Vote, Eviction

Part 7: HoH (if not postponed till next show)

If it is done 100% live I think a simple Veto comp will be set up inside the house while the HoH comp takes place (could be as simple as "Find the Veto"). The HoH comps will just use the booths as they always do!

hmmm...just thinking... maybe they will do the regular eviction early... cause all they reallyhave to show is their 5 star dinner....then after 1st eviction they have a comp. that the loser is evicted...then they have regular HOH comp...just thinking how they will do this all in an hour :)

Maybe they will set up all three comps in the backyard at one time and then do HOH noms POV POV ceremony then live vote and next HOH then they would not have to set up any of the comps they are already set up Its not like the HGs would have time to study the comps because they are gonna be super busy. Guess we will find out tomm.

I think BB is doing this to catch the hg's off guard, shift control of the game.... there want be any time to scheme and like Julie said"The Houseguest's won't know what hit them"

Instant nominations means NO time for Will to bend the HOH's will to his liking. Given that Janey lost the endurance comp to Evilette last year, I think she's gonna keep people she can beat. I think if Janey wins HOH, she'll keep CG and put up Erika and Booger.

Guest StarBaby

Oh, I sure hope so Granny. Only danger in putting up those two is that one of them will be left at the end of the day (probably Booger) and he will be ticked off. But, I think she can beat him in most comps, so she is better off with him being the leftover. And she can certainly justify it -- he has put her up and worked hard to try to get rid of her in the past, and he and Will got rid of her entire alliance. So, Boogie, remember, you reap what you sow!

Guest StarBaby

Never even thought of that Fizzle. It would certainly be funny if someone "threw" a comp, only to find out it got their butt tossed out the door!

Fizzle has a good idea....picture this.

Boogie and Will throwing the comp....they are tied for last place (last place means you are evicted) so Julie asks them to pull out their chalk boards. The question is "How many times has Danielle said, it is what it is" - they write their answers and Boogie comes up two short than Will. Boogie makes a phoney "OMG-I lost face" and then Julie annouces he really did lose - Pack it up, Boog...you're going home.

Sometimes, it is what it isn't is. :D

I think:

1)The 2 that are up for eviction will both go or

2)The remaining unevicted HG will become the new HOH and has to evict a HG live. (I hope this one doesn't happen, because if it does I think George will evict Will. Oh what a boring show we will have then) :(

Archived