Another Double Eviction - Week 8 & 9

Timmeh2324

Do the math - it's pretty easy: D. is 50-50 to go home this week
How do you figure that if Janelle and George are nominated?
Because W. or J. will take J. off if they win PoV, and W. is working on MB to do the same.
Risky if it doesn't work and you play your hand and expose yourself.

I agree with CindyAnnie.

If ChillTown wants to keep Janelle, why risk taking her off the block?

The only ones voting this week (if Janelle and George are indeed the ones nominated, as it seems from the live feeds so far) will be Danielle, Will and Mike.

So that means that ChillTown decides who stays and who goes.

I think Will is convinced that Janelle will split the 'Banana Bread' (i.e. "money"), so he will make sure Mike votes with him to keep her, and get rid of George. They were scared to take George to the final 4 anyway, because that is when the Veto holder has the most power, and George could get lucky. So having Erika win HoH this week is actually great, because it puts them in a superior postiion for voting this week.

(And after that, if they win HoH, they are on top because only 2 houseguests will vote, and HoH will decide if it's a tie.)

The only complication could be if Janelle wins Power of Veto this week, because then it would look suspicious if she didn't use it to take herself off. So she would have to use it, and Will would most likely get put up in her place. But still, with Mike and Janelle voting to save Will, George would go home.

I just don't see how there is any way Erika would ever put up Danielle against George.

She has been told so many times that she believe it - that Will would gladly go to sequester and work on securing votes for them on the jury.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If ChillTown wants to keep Janelle, why risk taking her off the block?

In THAT context it's not a risk - taking her off saves her. But they DON'T want D. playing for HoH next week - she WOULD put up both of them!

And IF MB can control E.'s replacement nom - by exposing DANIELLE's LoD alliance (and telling E. that CT was ALWAYS really with E. - that they deflected D.'s attention from her by focusing D. on S6, and that CT's sending James home last week and wanting to send D. home this week PROVES their loyalty was always with E. (see the several "Predicted Live Feed Updtes" in other threads) then F5 would be CT, E. (whom Mike controls), J. (whom Will controls) and G.

THAT is the dream F5 for CT, and if they can work E. well enough to achieve it they "will".

Agreed, that is ChillTown's dream final 5.

But at this point, it seems that Mike and Will know that it's just a dream, since right now Erika won't even discuss putting Danielle.

They are going to wait until after the veto to bring it up again, if the veto does not go their way.

Because why aggravate Erika with it now, if Danielle ends up winning the veto, you know?

--------------------------------------------

After the eviction all HGs vote for who they want to leave (from anyone). In the event of a tie, the evictee would break it!
If there is a tie you ain't gonna have an evictee....lol. There would be 2 of them.

I think he meant that the "first" evictee.

So, to re-cap that idea.

First, a person is evicted the regular way.

Then, each of the remaining 5 houseguests is asked to submit 2 names for eviction.

The socres are tallied, and the person who was named most often gets evicted.

If there is a tie for most-often named, then the person who got evicted at the beginning of the show, who is still in the studio, casts a vote to evict one of the people tied (whether it be 2 or all 5 who are tied!)

It's a cool idea, but CBS seems to like its formula, and doesn't stray from it very often.

However, I seem to vaguely remember once in a season not too long ago that there was a week where the POV was awarded as the result of the HoH competition (like a 2 for 1), but I can't put my finger on it.

Can anyone help me remember when that was? (Or let me know for sure that I'm wrong.)

all of a sudden Erika has a back bone.....wait a minute, we know she has a back bone...it has been sticking out for everyone to see it!!!

I hope Boogie does some great things in bed with Erika this week to persuade her not to put up Janelle and Will, but looks like she is maybe testing him with all the alliance questions.

I will be sick if Janie isn't in there.......it will be soooo boring!!!!!

I think it's rather easy for them to have a second HOH competition too...as long as it's an endurance challenge. That way they can start it right at the end and not have to worry about whether or not it finishes before the show ends.

If Dani doesn't put up Will and Jani this week and her noms stand....game is over. Janelle and CG up...it won't hurt one bit if Will or Boogie use to veto to save her, forcing Dani to go up and her to go. You then have Will,Boogie, Janie and CG playing for the next HOH, the odds are stacked in their favor that they win, and either CG or Ericka goes. This week is the turning point if Janie or Will don't go then they control the game.

I think it's rather easy for them to have a second HOH competition too...as long as it's an endurance challenge. That way they can start it right at the end and not have to worry about whether or not it finishes before the show ends.

Ahh but Julie Chen said two people will be walking through the front door next Thursday night. So no. I have a feeling they will simply take a vote of the remaining people and pick the one with the most votes, there would be no tie possible with 5 voting.

Say George goes this week. The 5 voting would be:

Janelle ....vote out Dani

Erika.......vote out Janelle

Mike........vote out Dani or Janelle (could be the swing vote)

Will.........vote out Dani?

Dani........vote out Janelle?

And no I sadly do not think any of them will vote out Will. ;)

Ahh but Julie Chen said two people will be walking through the front door next Thursday night. So no. I have a feeling they will simply take a vote of the remaining people and pick the one with the most votes, there would be no tie possible with 5 voting.

Would this be before or after all the competitions that they've stated they're going to have (a full week's worth of competitions in one hour)? ;)

Now, in the article, they didn't state they were going to have another HOH competition, which normally caps out a week. However, if they do it as an endurance comp, then technically it doesn't have to fit into the stated hour.

That implies then we'll get the HoH and Veto comp live, but probably not the second HoH. Time wise it's not too difficult (there's been numerous eviction shows which have included the taped Veto comp) - it's more of the setting up in between comps, hence why I said it might be filmed slightly earlier than usual over more than the hour then edited down - so the events will play out "as live", but while there are just a couple of minutes between them on screen, in reality there was slightly longer between the events when they happened.

It's not going to happen but I thought I'd share this with you - here in the UK (see International Forum for full details) earlier this year we did a "Best Friends" eviction week.

At the beginning of the week the HMs were asked to pair up with their best friends and then they had a weekend of getting to know their best friends better and celebrating their friendship by doing things like writing songs and stories about them. In addition, everytime BB played "friend" music into the house, they had to hug their Best Friends.

And then the twist came with nominations - the nominees for eviction would face eviction along with their best friend, resulting in one pair of best friends being evicted in a double eviction at the end of the week.

Going off topic, but we then had our best task ever - and one of our best ever twists - where the Best Friends were cruelly seperated as half the housemates were locked up in the Big Brother Prison, with the others becoming Prison Officers and having to do regular inspections and set menial tasks for the prisoners.

However, the twist was that the prisoners had a secret tunnel out of the prison to a luxury hideaway which they had to keep hidden from the guards in order to win themselves letters from home - and food for the next week!

like i said before... i dont think they will shove all those comps into one hour. i think they are gonna do most of it prior to thurs. night live show. so say they do the food/luxury today (doing it right now) and nominations.then tomorrow they do veto comp. sunday they do veto ceremony. Monday they have a free day. Tuesday they do an eviction and another HOH comp and nominations. Wed they do veto comp and veto ceremony and then thursday they will show all that and then do a live (2nd) eviction and a new HOH.

They could combine the competitions and simply have some kind of treasure hunt with the HGs having to find the HoH key and the Veto medallion.

The problem with any combined comp though is that the outgoing HoH usually can't play for HoH, but can play for Veto!

F4 HoH seems VERY unlikely to be an endurance comp (as suggested above as a way to end the show with the second HoH comp) since I believe that F3 is ALWAYS endurance.

But I'm not a BB historian. Can anyone verify that F3 is traditionally endurance?

Final 3 HoH is traditionally a 3-parter.

1st part is an endurance in which all 3 participate.

2nd part is between the two who did not win part 1. (Last year it was a physical competition.)

3rd part is between the winners of parts 1 and 2, and is usually trivia-based.

Winner cast sole vote to evict, thereby deciding Final 2

------------------------------------------

A couple of times in the last few years, the Final 4 HoH (in which only 3 houseguests compete) was similar to this past one, only they step forward and back, instead of up and down, while standing in a circle which is partitioned into 3 sections, so they can't see each other, (called something like "Concentric circle"?).

show9805.jpg

It is the HOH Competition: "Before or After." 7 questions will be asked with one point awarded per correct answer. In the end, the highest score is HOH. The questions are phrased like, did this happen before or after. The player steps appropriately to answer. Ivette is in a lawn chair with her back to the contestants. April misses the second and third question. Both April and Maggie miss the fourth. Maggie misses the sixth and seventh question. With a perfect score, Janelle is HOH!

The competition only takes a couple of minutes, so they could probably fit it in at the end of the show.

(I guess we'll only know for sure on Thursday!)

If you can find some clips of it on You Tube I really recommend it - or even the whole episodes (week 10 - day 66 - day 73, with Prison task from day 69).

The C4 site also has free clips: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother - but I don't know if they are archived.

A couple of key points:

The first is when they discover the secret tunnel. Initially they are given a cake - and they are excited enough about that - but then find a map, file and key in the cake and have to locate the secret tunnel. They get even more excited when they find the secret hideaway! (Day 69 I think, shown on Wed 26th July)

And the letters from home will get you, especially Richards - (Day 71, broadcast during Fri 28th July eviction show). We also get paroled prisoner Pete finding out now he's been released he won't get his letter!

What if Janie wins HOH? If she does, her best bet is to put up Will and Booger. They won't hold it against her on the jury, and it would keep her safe through the next HOH.

She usually can beat the other three in comps which will come in handy. She could tell them "I kept you safe in the double eviction week- can I count on you to keep me safe if you get the next HOH? Then she'd know that they'd keep their word if they agreed, and if one of them didn't and Booger or Will wins the POV, she just puts up the one who didn't promise to keep her safe. Keeping safe through the next eviction would put her in the best position to win HOH and go to the finals.

Bare with me but, it just occurred to me that the best Janie can do this year is 4th place.

Dani leaves 1st on Thursday. (Leaving 5 hg's)

Erika can't play for HOH, CT will throw it to Janie and Georgie probably isn't going to win unless it's a crap shoot.

Janie puts CT up or Boogie and Erika. If CT goes up, Will goes home. If Erika and Boogie go up, Erika goes home. That leaves 4.

Janie can't play for HOH... Leaving CT to win (unless it's a crap-shoot and Georgie wins.) CT puts up Janie and Georgie... there is only one vote and Will or Boogie votes out Janie. That leaves 3 hg's.

(Of course the only exception to this will be if she wins POV that week.)

I worked the same drill out with Dani staying and it's still the same.

We all know what will happen in the final 3... CT are the winner's of BB7.

Of course there are a few things that COULD happen to change this but, unless something drastic is done this week to change it... I just can't see any other logical ending... can you?

Is there any reason why they don't seem to be able to do live evictions at the weekend?

Is it something to do with the production team - or is it just Julie is unavailable?

And if they can't do them on Sundays, why can't they do it on Tuesday - with the next eviction on Thursday?

Archived