Monday, August 21st

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chichi, James just made a statement to CG that "since our lives are predetermined" talking about him and CG, tends to make me think yes, also, Dani and Erika outside was making some reference to somebody playing both sides.....Dani said she couldn't believe he said "I considered putting up Dani then I considered Erika" so that makes me think CG went up. Seems a lightbulb came on in their heads, so now they need to go discuss in private. Hmmmmmmm

She did tell Mike and Will about the offer of a truce. But I don't think she will do it. It's going to get really interesting in the next few days when James leaves Dani is going to find out some things she doesn't know. I think it bugs Dani that she can't get George or Janelle to open up and tell her stuff.

just got home and my son had got an axe shower gel pack and it came with a rubber devil duck just like they have in the BB bathroom. its the first time i saw a devil duck outside of the bb house.

There is also a "dead duck"

ducks.JPG

Every hot tub room should have a devil and dead duck...

Quote: "just got home and my son had got an axe shower gel pack and it came with a rubber devil duck just like they have in the BB bathroom. its the first time i saw a devil duck outside of the bb house."

My kids bought that axe gel too.......but no devil duck! :angry:

I don't know what is going to happen this week.

James is going, James is not going.

Jani and Will together, Jani and Will not together.

CG a moron, CG a moron ( at least thats the same)

Dani trying to truce with Jani, Dani not trying to truce with Jani.

Please some one stop the merry go round and let me off for awhile, I need a break. Wish I could sleep until Friday and then wake up to a new day.

You never know with Will, he can change his tune at the drop of a hat. By the way, has anyone seen Boogies Hat?

Was a replacement nom made. I am sorry about these questions, but I really got very confused this week between watching show and reading posts. It took a long time to click what was going on last night and for some reason I keep forgetting who HOH is. Boogie is HOH, James is one of the noms and Janelle was too but won pov. I think that is it now. :)

This is so funny battle of the showmances of Chilltown. Boogie doesn't trust Janelle and Will doesn't trust Erika. They are both adamant about these girls. :blink: Could be the demise of CT.

Guest StarBaby

So true, Liva. Booger is just determined to plant doubt in Will's mind about Janelle, and think up all the possible scenarios that would allow them to put her out. I am loving this little "rift" (even if they don't realize it's a rift just yet). :lol:

WillBoogie were just talking about the "Big Picture" - their code name for splitting the cash - and said they could replace Janelle with Erica because she would also get it. Boogie also said if Janelle plays dumb after BB is over and says "Tee hee, what conversation" that they will sue her ass. Will agreed.

Just as I thought, the whole showmance thing is secondary to them getting their hands on the money. Its only a matter of time before they jettison Danielle because she doesn't fit into the "Big Picture". I hate them both, first time I've felt that strongly about an HG in a long time.

That could be the case, Chichi. Erika already let it slip that she had a nice home and cars, so probably not dire that she win money. It's the game and to make her Boog happy with her. JMO

Dani, James, Erika in kitchen....Janie, Will, Boogie in by. Dani tells Erika "Look in the By" and gives her the - I don't trust them, face --

:o

James and Danielle are now pondering whether CT wants James out. James (oh the lovely irony) may be in the position of really bowing down to Janelle for her vote. That makes me really happy. :P

edit: It looks like Danielle is going to dog CT with some bullying tactics in regards to losing votes in they send out James. Booger doesn't do well with threats, though....

I suck at the math with the votes and whatnot . . . if James/Danielle threaten to vote for Janelle over Will/Boogie in the final 2 how will they respond?

PS I just saw this dialogue in the daily update:

James: "Should I take these pins and stick them in the Georgie doll?"

Danielle: "Will you please. stop. being. so. bad?"

Looks like person most likely to use a voodoo doll is James! I'm a fan of Danielle's but I could have sworn it would be Danielle :P

Archived