Monday, August 21st

CeCiMom

James went to Janelle right after his conversation with Dani. He talked about their alliance. (oh pahleeze) Then he went outside and started talking to Will. He is trying to get a reassurance they aren't going to pull a Howie on him. Oh course will is just saying no no and not wanting to talk game. James keeps going on and saying they have to get Janelle out. He tells Will if he goes to the end with Janelle that Janie will get the votes from the jury. Now James is back talking to Danielle. I think the plan is to threaten him with the jury.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Janelle is thinking right now while laying in bed.

She looks so innocent but I'm thinking she is preparing for the HOH competition. Gotta love Janie!

edited 6:19 gotta keep 777.. Will your teeth are not that good, I see alot of pain in your future.

6:30 , I swear Will gets dumber by the minute and James falls even more in love with him throughout.

6:35 more FOTH

6:36 Will gives up on the Camera just as I was suggesting to to bang his head on the metal poll, James Dani plaing pool, James is talking white hype. Will talking to the feeders, let's make some sweet internet lovin or somrthing. back to FOTH

Gotta give alot respect to the live feed updaters

6:41 feeds are back , still fetish talk. Will love the netters, teaching netters how to wear a bandana

6:45. Will is now dead, he got attacked by a folding cushion in the backyard, ( not Erika ) .. Will wants a meteor to crash into the backyard so BB8 can play around his gravestone.

Now compaints about about money (Why should 3rd and 9th place get the same money) then FOTH

Damn! That woman is good! I give her every ounce she is due!

But was wondering....if CT keeps her (though at this point it's moot) ....do they think they could beat her in a challenge? Will's suave and knows the buttons to push. Boogie has somewhat of a brain in his head. But when it comes down to "competition" and Jani knows her ...er...is on the line. Do you think CT could beat her? I've got serious doubts.

Guest StarBaby

Mendes wrote: WillBoogie were just talking about the "Big Picture" - their code name for splitting the cash - and said they could replace Janelle with Erica because she would also get it. Boogie also said if Janelle plays dumb after BB is over and says "Tee hee, what conversation" that they will sue her ass. Will agreed.

I heard the same convo, but I heard it a tad differently. Boogie said they could replace Janie with Erika. And when Booger said they would sue her ass, Will said, no, I'll just break her heart. THen he kind of took it back.

Yep, and of course they'll all talk loads of BS about hating James the night of eviction and then Julie will annouce CG is leaving.........go figure!

That's the number one rule of reality TV... if they're focusing the show on a certain person leaving, they aren't leaving, LOL. :rolleyes:

I really believe it may be Janelle and CT in the final three and since the final games are games of endurance Janelle would have a good shot of winning. If she picked Boogie to sit next to her she would probably win because not too many people like him. :D

Reese's Peanut butter cups for me and everyone in my family, including inside out reeses, white reeses, honey peanut, ones shaped like Christmas trees, Easter eggs, we love them all!

If it's Will, Boobie and Janelle in the final three and Janelle wins HOH, my bet is she'd take Will to final two simply because he's so charming. The girl's got a heart and is loyal and that's why Will will want her in the final three over Erika and Dani.

:lol: hey talkin about candy. I love all Reece's cups too but especially the white chocolate ones, and the inside outs, and the Carmel ones too, oh and whoo hoo on the Easter eggs. Love those eggs, the ones filled with chocolate and the Carmel ones, yum, can't tell I have a sweet tooth, but when i quit cigs 5 yrs ago, my new addiction became sugar,lol. I sure hope they get rid of James, it will blow his ever lovin mind, I will dance with glee!!!!

Archived