What's you favorite candy bar?

Erika says Snickers

Janelle says Twix

Will says Symphony

Obviously, a lot of strategy going on tonight... LMAO

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George has been in the ant room with James for an hour or two and the feeds have finally split to show James on his bed with his hat pulled down. Normally, I wouldn't switch my feeds at all to see what James was up to, but I gotta say I wondered if he was asleep as George rambled on.

He may be kicking himself on Friday for all this "wasted" time spent with George, since James won't be needing anybody's votes.

Oh, and BUTTERFINGER. :P

Word-up, Girl. I almost posted asking WHY you wrote that James wouldn't need anybody's votes, and then I realized that you had said "on Friday," and I got it.

Does that mean you feel sure James is going? (I hope so!) If so, please tell us what you've seen W. say to B. that assures you. Because I've read only what he said to Janelle, mostly to reassure her about putting up G. (the way he did with M.).

Does ANYONE have data sugesting that CT REALLY expects to evict James?

Quick edit, PS: Herhey's Dark Chocolate (don't adulterate your chocolate with milk or pollute it with nuts!)

Snickers.

samq... from watching the live feeds. CT is going to evict James... even with their private conversations they are setting up for everyone in the house to keep them safe from the block... except Dani and Erika. If they get put up by one of those two girls then they will have CT, Jani, and CG playing for veto. Take one of them off and they have voting power to save the other CT. If both of them stay on the block... Will plans to go to sequester and work on the voting to make sure Jani or Boogie wins, if they're in the final 2.

That's what I thought, too, CeCi. Sounds like a plan to me.

Favorite; Midnight Milkyway....mmmmmmmmm...even sounds delicious :rolleyes:

UH OH Sounds like Jani has pulled Will over to the dark side if she has him saying he will go against Boogie if one of them gets evicted and she makes it to the final 2.

I guess it's true that all men are going to fall for the big busted, blonde with the bod over your BBF. Just like a man, thinking with his brain between his legs and not the one on top of his shoulders. Jani will drop him like a hotpotato as soon as she gets the money.

Speaking of Janelle's boyfriend, she was talking about her boyfriend's tattoos on the feeds last night (according to the updates):

J: I was just thinking about my boyfriends tattoos.

W: we can take care of them. what color are they

J: all sorts.. red, blues, greens.

W: green's tough

J; what about red?

W: second easiest color to treat

J: black?

W: easiest.

Here is a picture of that Ross Verba guy with the Halloween b-day - green tattoo on the arm?

rossverba.jpg

Also when I gooogled for a picture of him to check out his tattoos, there was an article that said he was roommates with Fredo from 'Average Joe 2' when he was living in Cleveland . . . maybe this guy's got a thing for reality show stars?

Maybe off topic for today, but what the hey....

Quick edit, PS: Herhey's Dark Chocolate (don't adulterate your chocolate with milk or pollute it with nuts!)

IS SOOOOO TRUE....

There are two combinations that work, however. One of them is...

Favorite; Midnight Milkyway....mmmmmmmmm...even sounds delicious

And the other is dark chocolate-covered graham crackers.

From what I read earlier Will has dropped the girl or rather the girl dropped him.

I don't think Jani has played better than Boogie. There are 3 people who I think should win on gameplay

Will, would really hate to see it though

Dani, would love to see it

James, would be ok for me

I don't think Jani played well because she didn't go after the biggest enemy in the house, namely CT. If she had done this then I don't think most of the S6 would be gone and Jani would have a better chance to win.

I love the episodes where they show the HG entering the sequester. It seems Marcellas and Howie will be there about the same time. It will be funny to see James walk through. He will spend all his time whinning about BB being fixed and how he is going to sue them.

Next in walks Danielle to comfort James. They will lie to Marcellas and try sabotoge Janie.

Next is Chicken George. will work to get Janie votes. I think Howie and CG will be good friends again.

Next in walks Erika. She and Danielle and James will huddle and have their own sequester alliance.

Then Will. He will champion for his boy Boogie to take the prize.

The votes.

Boogie: Will, Erika, James

Janie: Howie, Marcellas, George

(not sure about Danielle she might vote for Janie)

I think it will be close.

Danelle and Erika have said many times that they will NOT give Janelle their vote if she makes it to the end. James doesn't forget, and seems to hold a grudge. I really do think that he thinks he won the Veto over Janie. I don't think he will give her his vote. Then again, he's gonna be really pissed at Boogie for being put up and voted out (if he does get evicted)

Almond Joy!

One day last week when they were all outside whispering about Janelles boyfriend, I thought I heard Janelle whisper something about him being in the Air Force. I can't remember who she was saying it too. At the same time she was also talking about him being in some sort of training. That was at the same time that others were talking about him being a football player. Maybe he plays on the Air Force football team??

white chocolate kit kats for me

And I have to tell carvin that he is an excellent writer or commentator over in the live feed updates, really enjoy your writing Carvin, kudos!!! I find it sooo funny that James thinks he is stayin, he isn't even worried, ya know when you get that comfy in the game, especially a game like this one you are off base, even Danielle is always on point knowing she could bite the dust, James is not a very likeable character at this point. He sooo believes he shoulda won the veto, but were there really any rules that said you couldn't have a tug of war over a doll and may the best man win??? Go Janey! She kicked his little wussy butt, and I feel just a slight change in the wind around the ol BB house, in Janelle's favor. I think Will truly does enjoy Janey's company, and while he didn't care that much for her in the beginning, he has come to like her.

I also find it really in poor spirit that James really thinks Janell was not upset over Howie, and that her tears were fake, he is quite cynical, he also made the statement that Janell does not care about what people say about her, that is soo not true, she has feelings, and James is so clueless. I guess he is making that statement so as to say well she doesn't care so it's ok for me to call her a fat bitch and a whore. If I was Sarah I would be mortified that my so called boyfriend made those kind of statements about a woman ,any woman. So I have the next 3 days off and I will be on these boards watchin like a hawk to see what will unfold for thurs show.

James doesn't think he should have won the POV. He thinks it should have been given to Erika. He admitted that if Janie's actions over the fighting for the doll were against the rules then he should have been disqualified too. (What he doesn't realize is that even if Janie were to stay on the block... he would still be going home. Will and CG would vote for her to stay and Boogie would be the tie breaker, voting James out.)

Please James has been whining about it not being fair "to him" for 2 days. They are all sick of him and I would be shocked if he didn't go this week. Will Mike and Erika have had it with him. They are all sick of listening to him and didn't Will say in his DR the other night that James had embarassed the LOD with his sucky behaviour. He is just mad Janelle beat him period.

orion, you just post your crazy stuff to get a rise out of people. James not whining??? When is he not cryin, whining, and generally being negative, callin people bitches and whores. Hey if you think that kind of behavior is good, whatever, and James doe not care a rats ass about things bein fair, he is all about backstabbing, and if he had won the pov or one of his supposed cronies, he would not be sayin one word about it. He's the greediest one person I've witnessed, it's about the dollars for him and whatever it takes to get the dollars, no matter if he had to lie on him family he would, no doubt in my mind, he's such a chicken you know what.

Actually, Orion... James isn't whining because he wants it to be fair... He's whining cause he thinks that if Erika holds the POV and keeps the nominations as they are... Janelle will go home. Danielle and Erika said they should do a re-do and James is like NOOOO... (Cause he's afraid Jani will win it again.) he thinks him and Jani should be disqualified. CT has once again determined the fate of who will leave this week... and it's James no matter who is sitting next to him. (As of today anyways.}

OOPS? Will told Danielle that James had apologized to Janelle. He was in essence positioning this info as a complaint against James for setting up the jury. Danielle just asked Janelle if she had talked to James. She said no. Not sure Danielle caught it, but she seemed to be pondering something...maybe just taking over the world, lol. Hope Will doesn't get into trouble! (At least before Thursday's James' eviction. :P )

TRUCE??? Danielle asks Janelle for "truce" and Janelle agrees....this directly on the heels of Danielle telling Will she was going to set-up Janelle so she doesn't play hard for POV. Will better come through with some info for Janelle!!!

I think james is whining so much because deep down he knows he cant trust ct & he may go home, otherwise if he thought he was so safe y would he keep complaining....the lil biotch that he is.

and what exactly does a truce mean??? that they arent gonna put eachother up, or are they just gonna make friendly towards eachother?

Truce - peace between each other for a week. So if either gets HOH, the other is "safe". Danielle obliquely referred to knowing what a "floater" is (someone who gives someone else an HOH, i.e. Erika) and talked about taking care of that business. I am a non-believer, and hope Janelle treads carefully. ;)

just got home and my son had got an axe shower gel pack and it came with a rubber devil duck just like they have in the BB bathroom. :lol: its the first time i saw a devil duck outside of the bb house.

Archived