Naive players not Allstars

k9luver

Hi everyone, I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts but considering this weeks obvious eviction, I need to vent. The more I watch the houseguests, especially SOV 2,3 or 4 (seems to really be SOV 1), as they are not loyal to eachother. As much as I hate to admit it, the only loyal houseguests are CT (Will & Boog) not Erika LOL!!! Did any1 hear her say, in the HOH, come on guys we need to have a CT meeting., Not only is she a kiss ass without any opinions, she is CLUELESS!! Anyhow, I am getting off my point for this topic.

My observation, which I think is obvious but then again, I am watching from my cozy home & not in the BB house. How in the world did Kay, Jani & How not know that James was put up as a pawn, especially against Jani. I never saw him freak out. He spends soo much time with Queen Dani & her disgusting robe (throw up) Then, the VETO results showed James did not even try to win the veto. When Kay tried to get votes, all the other hg had made up their minds already to vote out Kay. uhm?? Then James says he hasnt been campaigning but he has all the votes!! Whats worse is the loyalty Jani thinks she has with Will just because he flirts with her & vice versa (think that was his plan). IF they had an alliance why in the world would CT not vote with Jani. Everytime Jani thinks she is catching on to James & the other HG Kay disagrees with her. Maybe he should go. As much as I luv him he is not made out for this game. His intuition is sooo off target!!! If James bad mouths Jani to Howie & Kay, dont they realize what he could be saying to others?? Then... Jani & Howie felt bad for doubting James!! I wanted to scream!!! This season bothers me more than last season. Last season made me laugh. This year they are all soo naive. It drives me insane. i dont know what I dislike more James for so many reasons or the SOV being fooled by CT & James. (I dont care about the guests being fooled cause I dont like them as players...some should have never ben put in there for an all star game... esp ERIKA) Gullible people drive me insane. It is like watching a friend in a relationship & their other half is cheating & your friend doesnt want to see it. IF CT goes to the end fooling every1 & keeping the targets on all the other HGs they deserve to win. Well WILL would, as Boogie is just a puppy, scared of his own shadow & follows WILL around!!! Boogie would be lost without Will!

Does anyone else feel this way about Naive players?? Want to smak some sense into the SOV?? and please BB... have a bomb fire & BURN Marci's & Dani's Robes!!!! Thanx for letting me vent!!!! Hope every1 is trying to enjoy this season!! For me it is more frustrating than any past season! BUT... LUV Reading these posts!!!! These are more enjoyable!!!! :)

because sov are friggin idiots

UV.. That is what makes me crazy!!!!! I also think the twists need to be better. Would be great if they could win watching a DR session. Would have 2 pick 1 & noone else would know. But then again.. if Jani would win it... she would tell Will! Such a Big mouth!! The best comment that I heard was from James last nite when he told the SOVS dont talk so much.. just listen! Coming from him made me laugh but it is true! How, Jani & Kay would stink at poker cause they give everything away. They talk & talk &... instead of letting others have diarrhea of the mouth.

ya know... I wasn't a big fan of the SOVs last year... I could see them being popular because they were underdogs almost the entire season... the first two weeks of Allstars, I thought I was going to hate watching them in 'power' as HOH(Jan then Kaysar)... but then as they continued for week 3(James), and 4(Janelle), I've realized how silly they are, even WITH power..

my hat goes off to Will.. he has won nothing, and yet has controlled the nominations/votes continually... at this point, it wouldn't surprise me to see Will/Boogie take Janelle to the final 3...

I don't know if this is the last year for Big Brother. Janelle says she knows it is. If it is then BB should just go all out. They should run all the diary rooms on the monitor all day for the house guests to watch. They should show clips of the bashing. Big Brother would have huge ratings if they just let it all. If it was truely the last year for BB then they should.

JMO

I absolutely disagree with the idiot classification. Just because you are open, trusting, gullible - ulitmately naive, doesn't mean you are stupid.

I read a very astute post earlier that maybe it WOULD be better if Kaysar was voted out, to end the quashing of Janelle and Howie's intuitive moments where they DO distrust James or CT.

IMO, SOV(n) are more suited for direct warfare, enemies known, like Season 6.

dont bait the mods :blink:

Take a little heart, K9. Chilltown hasn't fumbled too much in the game yet, but tonight will be their first major mistake by keeping James in the house. I believe it'll come back to bite 'em in the ass. Also, they're doing an indirect favor to the sovs by cutting Kaysar loose. :P

Naive, gullible Kayser is a good person, there should be more like him, but he is not cut out for this game. From the get-go he's been trying to be open and honest with others, and that's not the way to be in this house. Devious and dishonest does not seem to be in his vocabulary. As for Janelle, I think Will was serious when he told her that at a certain point he'd take Boogie, she's take a person of her choice, and they'd make a break for the final four. With Kayser gone her choice of another person isn't even a decision. And she needs to open her eyes and see what's right in front of her face once in a while, and stop being so trusting.

She needs to get drunk and send somebody to their room in tears again. I nominate Marcellus.

No, no, no...... Tarman. Getting rid of Marcellas would be a big mistake for Janelle. Marcellas should be Janelle's trump card. He's the perfect threat to keep hanging over chilltown's heads. Janelle needs to continue to push the Danielle/Marcellas secret alliance to chilltown to keep them paranoid and untrusting of Danielle. Janelle needs to eliminate Danielle this week. However, the only way to insure that happening is to put her up with either Will or Boogie. That is the ONLY way.

I don't think they are naive I think the bb6 group went in knowing they would become a target and they all felt they would stick together and be loyal to each other because of what happened last year. Even Kaysar said in his talk with Chen that he wanted to make sure they trusted each other and didn't do to James what they did last year. What Howie, Janelle and Kaysar didn't know was that James already planned to betray them with Dani before the game started. Was that smart of James? Some say it was to protect yourself and it is an individual game. But his bb6 alliance didn't know that and wanted to make sure not to doubt him this year and he crapped on them. I believe they did have his back this year but he wanted to bolt and so at the first sign of controversy he left blaming it on Janelle (ofcourse) saying it was her that lied etc. meanwhile he had been lying to them since day 1.

Keep in mind that they wanted to show their trust to James by not doubting him and he used that against them to betray them and cost Kaysar the game.

my hat goes off to Will.. he has won nothing, and yet has controlled the nominations/votes continually

Yeah...he has won $5000.00...only because that is the only thing he's wanted to win! Part of his strategy is to not win anything so he doesn't have to show his cards.

It's the ultimate floater strategy and it's brilliant. <_<

I thought Janelle would see through him...I am holding out hope that she has something else up her sleeve when it comes to dealing with Will...but I don't think so. ;)

I disagree with you cindy Kaysar lost Kaysar the game. Kaysar has a very different take on this game he thinks he can win with Honesty and Loyalty. He found out that that only gets you so far you have to throw in Desciete and have an aliance with everyone in the house. I like Kaysar as a person but he sucks at this game last season his one great move was getting Eric out of the house and that took lying and he pulled it off. Then he reverted back to his usual gameplay and got kicked out not once but twice. I am still a loyal SOV fan, but now I am starting to like Dr. Will he is playing the game and still looking like he is a weak player by not winning comp's.

I agree..there is no way Kaysar could ever win with his strategy.

The thing about Will is...he tells you he's going to lie and he does. He's actually very honest about it. I'm sure when you're in the house it's probably difficult to see through this...but the fact that he won this way before should have alerted the Sov.

I think that they believe that Will is better to keep around because people won't vote to give him the money twice...but I think that's dangerous.

I wonder if Dani ever finds out that Will and Boogie won all the big prizes in that pov if she will NOT vote for either of them to win the big money (assuming one of them is in the final 2)...even if Janelle is the one sitting next to them.

I agree I don't think Kaysar would probably have won with that type of strategy, however, he could have gone further if James hadn't blindsided his own alliance and been instrumental in making sure that it was one of the bb6 that was going. Kaysar didn't plan with someone else to get out the members of his own alliance. Kaysar may not have won but he didn't deserve to be betrayed. He never did anything bad to James nor did either of the other two. James did all this himself.

I agree whole-heartedly...Kaysar did not deserve that and James will have some "splainin' to do when the show is over.

I just can't believe how sad Kaysar looked when Julie Chen exposed James. He looked like he was going to cry! I still think he was really naive... :huh:

I don't think the SOV's are naive. They are just good hearted people who believe in loyalty.

Admit it, we have all been duped at one time or another by some backstabbing, hypocrite. So Janelle, Kaysar and Howie getting duped by James does not make them idiots or naive. It makes James the lying worm that he is in real life.

I would do business in the real world with Kaysar, Janelle and Howie any day because they have shown themselves to be honest. However, as James, Will and Boogie, I would not even trust them with a loaf of bread.

But Kaysar was not cut out for this game. He is too nice, honest and loyal. So I am glad that he is out of the house and gone back to his life.

Archived