• Marcellus
    • James
    • Erika
    • Will
    • Boogie
    • Chicken George
    • Howie
    • Janelle

What I am wondering is who is actually going to play for this HOH, like they want it?

Janelle - of course she will fight for this one, b/c she can't play for POV and knows she needs this to stay safe

Howie - likely to fight hard (don't know how much good that will do!) to keep him & Janelle safe

James - I don't think he wants to win HOH this week... if he does, i think he knows that Danielle & Co will want him to put up Janelle & Howie - but right now they still don't know he has betrayed them, and he still feels "safe" with them and would prefer to play both sides as long as he can

Marcellas - will likely play to win, don't know how much success he'll have

George - will play to to win, again, don't know how much success

Erika - if she wins, great, if not, oh well. I don't think she'll try too hard, she'd rather float

Chilltown - Boogie is more likely than Will to actually try, but i think both would actually prefer to lay-low and convince others to do their dirty work

Danielle - can't play

So...

Playing Hard: Janelle, Howie, Marcelles, George

Laying Low: James, Erika

Laughable: Chilltown

Anyone agree/disagree?

I just have this completely irrational feeling that Erika is going to win next HOH, like it's time for the floaters to have their moment to shine . . . and then it'll get taken away from her in the coup dtat and she'll end up on slop again. Meh, my predictions are never right, so it'll probably be Janelle eh? :lol:

Here is hoping s6 does not get hoh.I think they are way too confident and I would like to see them be brought down off their pedistals! I hope marc or chicken george gets hoh and put their buts up!

Per the feeds last night...the only people who will be trying for HoH (aka not throwing it) are Erika, Marcellas, Janelle, Howie, & CG (not sure about James).

If it is some kind of long lost HG history competition then Marcy should have the edge after hosting Housecalls but frankly who really knows what the comp will be so there is really no way to predict.

Needing to win HoH the most does absolutely nada for increasing your chances of winning it ;)

I want Janelle to win only because that will get Danielle shaking in her slippers, but I think if James is still around he will give it his all to win. Not to evict Janelle, because we all know he doesn't have the balls yet to let Janelle know what side he is on, but because by the end of the week he'll start getting paranoid about his alliance and flip his nominations. :)

I guess I never really understood not competing for HoH... yes, I realize the target theory. But what getting HoH does is two fold. Your safe for that week (hopefully) and if your even the least bit bright - you have the opportunity to influence others. Will uses "not competing" as a plan and for him it works...but at some point - soon I think - he is going to need to play.

Rag normally I don't understand the need to throw HoH but CT has themselves positioned so perfectly with every alliance in the house they can't afford to get HoH & nominate anyone or appear to take sides. They know that this won't last for about 1 more week though & they said they will start needing to win after that. It will be fun to see if they can actually win an HoH :P

Chilltown has already said they would throw it. I think James will also throw because he doesn't want Janelle and Howie to know he's not w/them. George only wanted to make it to sequester, so he will throw it.

That leaves Erika, Marcellas, Howie and Janelle to fight for it. Erika probably thinks she's safe, and that if she's nominated she has the votes to stay. I don't think she'll throw it, but she won't fight as hard as the other three. I hope Howie wins it, so Janelle can play for HOH next week.

i wonder if janelle or howie wins HOH if Will and boogie will tell her that james has been with danielle this whole time and has been plotting against the bb6ers.

we very well could see james and danielle sitting side by side in the nomination chairs. :lol::lol::lol:

Why would CT tell Jani about James this week? The targets are Dani and Marci. They want to save Dani, so the following week she will be targeting Jani and Howie. They can stay off the radar another week without putting the target on James yet. Well it might not be another week considering sometime or another we have to have some double elimanation weeks.

Archived