• James
    • Erika
    • Will
    • Boogie
    • Chicken George
    • Howie
    • Janelle

Why would CT tell Jani about James this week ~ quote itsagamepeople

so that janelle doesnt go after them, and instead goes after james.

the way i see it, once they vote off kaysar tonight, janelle and howie will figure out that CT was in on it with danielle. for sure anyone in the house could be their target, so if someone tells janelle and howie that james has been against them, then janie will want to go after james. the most likely to go up would be james and danielle.

make sense? it does to me! :D:lol:

I think Marcellas will win HOH this week. He is extremely good at the question type games if you saw Season 3. I also think Erika is going to do quite well because in Season 4 the only competition's she tried to win were competition's that she came in second for. Janelle is smart but I'm not feeling a victory for her like I normally do for a houseguest.

Can I flip like the HG's.......Yep....Wanna go with Erika now,not just sure why,but do I need a reason??

Fizzle:

Jani is so blinded by her hate for Dani and Marci, without Kay, CT will just feed her hate for them, James will do the same thing. All CT has to say is they wanted to go with the house there was no way for Kay to win. CT won't be a target till after this week. from either Jani or Howie, they both feel they have burned the bridges with Dani,Marci, and Erica...they still believe they have a chance with CG, and are taking the nominations personal.

Jani is so blinded by her hate for Dani and Marci, without Kay, CT will just feed her hate for them, James will do the same thing. All CT has to say is they wanted to go with the house there was no way for Kay to win. CT won't be a target till after this week. from either Jani or Howie, they both feel they have burned the bridges with Dani,Marci, and Erica...they still believe they have a chance with CG, and are taking the nominations personal.

You know, that was the downfall of the the Sovs last year (playing based on emotions instead of strategy) and it is the downfall of them again this year. Apparently they don't learn. This is why Will and Boogie excel at this game, they take NOTHING personally, it is all part of the game.

producers gonna design a comp for janelle to win. so i know for 100% she gonna win hoh

I want James to win and Janie to get the coup...not because I like one person more than the other, but because I really really really want to see the shake down! Would James put Janie up? If not, if Janie gets the coup would she change his nominations to put Dani up? It would be awful hard for James to explain why she shouldn't put up the person that targeted Janie, James and Kaysar!

Archived