Weekly Earnings

Will said the same exact thing and got cut off. He has been sending messages to them through things he talks about. He asked outright asked them for things or told them things he thought they agreed to. I couldn't figure out what he meant a few times but the jist of it is this week has been brutally boring and they are already going crazy. (I kind of agree with him they need to have some stimulation it's not fair.) Even in Survivor there is always something to do find wood, start a fire, look for fruit etc. Here nothing. They would probably get more interaction scenes and material if they gave them something to do.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys really think they don't have it easy? they have received more privileges and comps as each season has gone by. I'm with Ginger - let's make life difficult for them. :lol:

At the end of the day - it's their job to entertain us...

I just read over on the RealityBBQ site that their salary is $2,000 per week, $5,000 per week of sequester. Plus they got $7,000 just for being in the top 20. They claim that this info has been confirmed.

So whoever gets voted out this Thursday will make over $56,000

That's not too shabby :D

Guest StarBaby

You might want to check your math, dumblonde, or maybe you just made a typo? I can't see how you came up with 56K for the person evicted this week.

Oops I forgot they don't go into sequester til the 6th evictee :rolleyes: (it is the 6th isn't it?)

OK so the 6th person evicted will make $44,000 (+ whatever they get paid for the week before the show started) That's around $90/hr if they were on a 40 hour workweek.

That's 6 weeks in the house @ $2000 per week + 5 weeks in sequester @ $5000 per week + $7000 for getting picked to be in the top 20.

Can someone explain the salary structure?

"Each guest is paid $4000 a week salary, and $5000 a week for each week in the sequester house. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize. This year, that really sucks as second place winner will end up with less cash than the first sequestered juror. "

So if a HG wins they get $48k (12x4k) deducted from their winnings? So the second place winner gets a net 2k (50k-48k) and the first place gets net 452k (500k-48k)? Why do the winners get their salary deducted from the prize? or is this quote as printed on the morty's big brother home page actually correct? Why would they pay the HG more for staying in sequester?

they only get $750 a week when they are in the house...thats coming straight from the houseguests mouths...I dont know about sequester....but i did hear that if you come in second place that you do make less money than being in sequester!? which is dumb!

Nope they got a raise this year. It is $7000 for making top 20, $2000/week while they are in the house, & $5000 a week for each week in sequester. I didn't hear anything about salary getting deducted from winnings.

I heard Marcellas saying that "this is not enough for 2 grands a week" talking about the food restriction. So, they are getting 2000 per week. I don't know about sequester though. Even though in sequester, they don't play the game, they're just there for the votes.

I don't remember where i read it or heard it, but i could've swore they said the stippend was $2500. $4000 seems a little exagerated. Still $5000 for two weeks isn't bad so i don't feel that sorry for Dianne either.

i keep reading about sov fans talking about as long sov make sequester they happy my question is what so special about it? aint no live feed in sequester house. if you make sequester it means you a loser and game over. ;)

Archived