Weekly Earnings

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

I think they get a stipend per week, and it is much higher when in sequester -- I am thinking 5 grand a week in sequester, but can't remember for sure.

5 grand that is alot for a week of chilling

On the side of the Big Brother page on Morty's main site, it says this:

Each guest is paid $4000 a week salary, $5000 a week for each week in the sequester house. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize. This year, that really sucks as second place winner will end up with less cash than the first sequestered juror.

Sequester is like paradise where you're getting paid $5000 a week to be there. They don't have to worry about being private or watch what they say because all of America can see them. Sure it's game over, but for most of them $5000 a week is much more than they would get in their regular lives. That's why people like Diane and George really want to make sequester. Some of the others would rather be with their family when their game is over.

I agree!! Thats enough money to get me out of debt and have a couple vacations!!

I really think CBS should consider getting more cameras in sequester, but cameras and NO RULES. They should let the evicted HG discuss everything they know and compare notes til they're blue in the face. I don't think anyone should see or discuss DR sessions, but discussing and comparing notes on what happened in the house, should be completely fair game in sequester.

I really think CBS should consider getting more cameras in sequester, but cameras and NO RULES. They should let the evicted HG discuss everything they know and compare notes til they're blue in the face. I don't think anyone should see or discuss DR sessions, but discussing and comparing notes on what happened in the house, should be completely fair game in sequester.

Wouldn't be good to let them talk about the game.........MOST would make up lies about people they are pissed off at to get the others to not vote for them if they made it to the end. Wouldn't be fair.

Yeah, that is true. But it could also give them the chance to straighten out lies that could change their vote. I know they're already not watched too closely, so it probably happens to some degree anyway.

Yes, that's what my question to Beau was in Yana's interview . . . he said they would wander into the fields all the time to get away from the handlers.

Also the producers said in an interview at Jokers that they liked the idea of having cameras at the sequester house but it was too expensive, but who knows . . . with today's technology maybe they could figure out a cheaper way by next year or the year after - that would be great!

I take it then they are being paid what they are losing out on cause they have jobs, but not all of them work and that is a lot of money to give ppl for just lazing around and eating....while they have every luxery at their disposal, sounds kinda like a rehab center...lol

I do it with 4 kids and a husband for less than 4k a month as well. We have the mortgage and everything too.

I wish I could do something for the summer where I got paid that well.

well myself and my husband earn pretty darn good, but we work hard, and even with more money im still too thrifty to throw money away on all the high-end-name clothing they all apparently cant live without

One of the houseguests did state on the feeds that sequester is worth $30,000. That would average out to about $4,000 a week . And I think sequester starts after the next person after Diane is evicted. They're getting paid less per week for the time before sequester.

And since the sequester money has been raised considerably because of All-Stars, it might be a good guess that the prize money for the two finalists will also be raised.

Archived