If I hear this one more time

dumblonde

Some of the HG have sayings that they repeat over & over & it drives me crazy. Or sometimes they just say something irritating once.

What are your least favorite HG quotes... you know the ones that make you wanna run out of the room screaming :P

Marcells: it is what it is :blink:

Janelle: Oh Howie

Howie: Oh Janie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they targeting sov so they must go.

memo to sov they all hate you

Any time Howie says the word boobies

that stupid Howie fake laugh uuhhhuhuhu uuhhuhuhu uuhhhhuhuhu (hard to spell :lol: )

When Kaysar say "strategerize" (or it's something like that. It's like strategize but not really a word & he says all the time)

veto ceremony

why should i use veto on you?

Will: Please vote me out!

James: Anything he says annoys me :P

All of them except George and Janelle: This game is not fun, I don't want to be here, wahhhh, f***ing wahhhh, f***ing wahhhhhh!

I, I, I, f**ing, I, I, I got screwed, f**king I, I, I, I'm the one this, I'm the one that, f**king I, I, I

:wacko: - wait I forgot who I was talking about, or did I..whahahahahah

sorry Soyyo, I had to elaborate even more.....lol

Hate the word 'chilltown' Sounds like a really bad boy band. Ha-- guess it's appropriate.

'floaters' -- everytime I hear it, I can't help but think of one of the Ausitn Powers' movies, when someone ( I believe Fat Bast_rd) left a 'floater' in the toilet. EWWW!

'Integrity, honesty, trust'... come on -- leave that at home in your real life. If you bring that to BB-- why even come???

And I'm with y'all ---"back-doored, thrown under the bus, stabbed in the back' -- all part of the game. You would think the magnificent, all- knowing all stars would have that figured out!!!

Archived