If I hear this one more time

dumblonde

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"that being said.....' Every ceremony, it's said at least twice -

That being said, let's think of something else to say!

Nomination ceremony--- 'so-and-so - You are safe" Do thay have to say that every time? Is that in the rules, because it's seems like kind of a 'well duh' statement to me!

Guest jordansmom

You're right Ginger she has been in power all this time. Her biggest mistake was last week. The two ppl she nom are still in the house.

LOL Common ground can always be reached... esp when Booger's toes are involved!

More stuff I could do without hearing:

Danielle - "Nothing personal, just business!" (I have grown to like Danielle this season - HATED her season 3 - but if I hear that again I will scream!)

AND the word 'veto' in ANY context coming from James.

when I was in college back in the 80's, we used to play a drinking game called "Hi Bob". The Bob Newhart show would be on Nick at Nite and we'd all have to take a shot whenever someone on the show uttered the phrase "hi bob". watch an old show and you'll get the point.

I truly believe that when my kids go off to college in a few years, someone will have invented the "But, first" game starring Julie Chen....

Guest StarBaby

And he ain't going out purty -- he is p/o'd! Like his best bud Dani would say -- it is what it IS!!! (in case you can't guess, that is my least favorite saying this year)

Archived