Goldiggers

B1Boxermom

Does anyone think that just maybe Janelle and Diane are goldiggers? Last year Janelle went after Mike when she thought he had money and now it seems to be Will maybe thats why she won't put him up maybe she thinks she can get her hooks in him when she gets out and Diane said last week or the week before that she was looking for a man with money to take care of her. And to the Janelle lovers this is just food for thought i'm sure i think so.

<~~~~~married 2 broke-ass men..past tense of course! :rolleyes: Now I make more money than they do put together....ROFLMAO

Git Er Done :blink::o:huh: Oh, I'm sorry, did I say that????? I had my moment of Redneckness!! :rolleyes: Ok, Im better now. :D

I married a broke ass guy.......and now a couple years later he's rolling in money, I'm still happy, and I don't have to work anymore.

I've had some people "jokingly" make gold digger comments to me since I don't work...........but you know what......I could care a less what they think.....because I know the truth.....and they are just jealous.

U said it Nursie..I can definately sing...I aint saying I'm a GOLD DIGGER but i anit messin with a broke man...:lol: ..As the famous words of Tyler Perry...I CAN DO BAD BY MYSELF.. :D

what is sooooo wrong with wanting a guy who can financially support a family?

i love the fact that i don't "have" to work, i choose to.

from all i've heard Jani takes care of herself very well. maybe she is looking for a guy who won't expect her to pay for everything because she has money?

i will admit it.. i am jealous of all those gold diggers out there! i really wish i could be with someone just for money... but its just not me.

i wish i could stay home and not work.. but here i am at work....(not that i am actually working)

just dont tell me you have a pool in the backyard or i might have to click the ignore button on everyone but chopped liva!

I remember that song

"Now I ain't saying she a gold digger (When I'm Need)

But she ain't messing with no broke niggaz

(She did me wrong)

Now I ain't saying she a gold digger (When I'm need)

but she ain't messing with no broke niggaz"

I wanted to post something on this subject. Thanks

I think I would get so much more joy out of going to the finals with my good friends. (BB6?) then winning the money. For Janelle it is just some plastic surgery. For most it is just money to live on while they go for their carrers.

I hate that this game is all about the money.

I married into debt now the debt is gone and I get stay home with my kids. We arent rich but we manage and dont struggle (most of the time).I will go back to work when my kids are all in school right know It would cost me more than I would make cause I have 5 kids. I dont think there is anything wrong with looking for someone who is finacially(sp?) stable. I was and found my hubby and fell in love (why Im still not sure sometimes) So I dont fault Diane or Janelle for it. Does anyone really look for someone who is in debt???

"For Janelle it is just some plastic surgery. For most it is just money to live on while they go for their carrers"

Give me a freaking break!!!! There are 3 women in there with breast implants. There is Dr. Will is all botoxed and liposuctioned. Marcellas talked one night about consulting to get his nose done. Why does Janie get singled out? IMO.....it is JANELLOUSY, LOL!!!

Archived