Sunday, July 30th

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink: We have better conversations on here than they do in the BB house! I'd be looking out of the windows see who's talking to who, slyly or openly. Jump in the Pool, don't just stick your toe in, the water's just fine HG's. Oh, except for the SHARKS! :o:D

I am just to upset with Janelle. She is playing so stupid. She is not playing with her alliance and she is so determined to NOT put up Will. Does she really think that Will and Boogie are going to keep her in the game and split the money with her?

As of 5:15 am she told Howie she is putting up Diane.

Oh Boy

hmm, well danielle told james when he was HOH that he needed to play the game as an individual and do what is best for him

soooooo, i am glad that janelle can think to do what she believes to be best for her,

although, i think every single person in there had janelle down as their number one person to get out.....so for HER she couldnt make a bad decision with her nominations, they all want her out....she'l be out soon

why should janelle do thier dirty work. k nor james went after chill twn as hoh. They said lets get rid of the floaters. Nw she is hoh and the plan changes. No good. She not stupid, she is in a way being setup by her own alliance. If they want chill twn so bad they need to do when they get hoh again.

Guest StarBaby

Marty, do you have any details on that convo you mentioned between Janelle and Howie. I just checked the live feed updates and it doesn't really have anything about a conversation between the two. So if you can provide some details, I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey I have always been a Janelle fan but she is screwing her alliance. I think it would be in her best interest to stick with the group plan. Now she will fracture the trust of her BB6 group. That will not do her any good. If they catch on she has a secret deal with Chill Town they will not be there to protect her anymore. She is shooting herself in the foot. I hate to see that because I have always like Janelle.

I heard it this morning and they posted it at Joker's

The only reason Janelle wants to nominate Diane is because she has a deal with Chill Town. They will not vote her if the get HOH next and they said they would split the money with her if they win.

Before people react that Janelle is so awful, they should wait to see how it pans out. Yes, her move might spell her end ... BUT, people reacted poorly to Kay's HOH decision to go after floaters to begin with saying the 4 would be gone the next week and they are STILL there. This is only Week 4 and everything can still happen. Now, do I wish she were making a different decision? Well, YES! But, this is an individual game in the end and they ALL have to cross others to get there. That's the game.

Are we in for a luxury competition today?

The home page says there's a lot of hammering and drilling going on outside. Julie mentioned a week of competitions so luxury comp isn't out of the question. I'm hoping for a double eviction week. Veto ceremony today immediately followed by voting (Will leaving...LOL!) and HOH comp all in one day. Let's get this show on the road!!!

StarBaby I did post the link from another forum that discussed the conversation Howie and Janelle had early this morning about she is putting up Diane. I also heard it my self.

The link was deleted off my post so it must be againt the rules to post links for other forums here.

Guest StarBaby

Speculation has it that it will be a luxury comp. On the feeds Friday night (I think) or maybe early Saturday morning after the veto comp, Janelle seemed pretty sure that there would be a luxury comp on Sunday (almost like BB had clued her in).

Close up on Kay in the shower. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaysar, can I scrub you back?

Janelle,Howie and Marcelles have discussed that Kaysar has BO this year. Some type of musky smell!!

Guest StarBaby

LMAO, but Marcy loves that musky smell. I am still laughing at him talking about smelling Kaysar on the show.

Archived